CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Fat Road Rage Cunts

CCArchive

The morning school run is a bastard at the best of times without some other cunt being a smartarse on the road. I had some fat wheezing fucker trying to squeeze past me after pushing out of a minor road, but I hate that kind of aggressive driving, so I didn't let the cunt out. The result of this being him/her gesticulating wildly and mouthing obscenities in my direction. Rolled down my passenger window and shouted "Who the fuck are you shouting at, cunt"? to be met with histrionic pointing at their wristwatch, indicating that they're already late, so I suggested they wake earlier and pointed out that it would probably give them time to brush their hair properly too. She went fucking bananas. You just can't offer sound advice to some cunts nowadays. I should have pepper-sprayed the bitch and set her on fire.