CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recidivist Spawn

CCArchive

This nomination is for another race of people I look at and despair. Australians. The problem with having opposing thumbs and a large brain is that it is enough tools for a human to adapt to almost any circumstance. This is exactly what happened with the convicts we sent to the penal colony now known as Australia. One or two things would have happened in this circumstance. 1. They would do the decent thing and die off. 2. They would adapt and thrive. Unfortunately option 2 is exactly what happened and a race of convicts was born. When your entire gene pool is made up of criminal DNA there is no way on earth anything good is going to come from it, and it hasn't. The Australians have given us Fosters lager which is easier to drown in then get drunk on, Home and away, and Neighbours. The two soaps alone have spawned an entire generation of English kids who speak in that bastard awful high rising terminal shite we now know as upspeak. Everything they say sounds like a question. Thankfully my children grew up and left home before they learned to speak like this, otherwise they would have fueled my wood burning stove.