CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghosts

CCArchive

Ghosts. These wankers get right on me tits.I was happily in slumber mrs Nads was at her mams as she had posted her dentures to the dentist and they got broke in the post so her mam glued tic tacs to her gums as mrs nads had a gurning competition the next day and wanted to look her best.Anyway as i was zedding away i was woke up with an uncanny freezing sensation in me nuts and in the darkness i could just make out an apparition.Fuk me i gasped thats Eve Curie Labouisse the humanitarian writer who sadly passed away in 2007. i said Eve get your fukin boney skeleton hands off me plumbs there freezin. She released me spunk glands and moaned off into night.As i looked down me jewels were covered in that there ectoplasm wot ghosts leave. well i think it was that it was all white gooey and sticky looks like man glue. I then got an exorcised in and the dirty mare hasnt been back since. But you see what i mean sneaky cunts or what