CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bickering Couples in Public

CCArchive

Twice this week I have been in the company of friends who are a couple and have been really shocked at the nasty level of bickering that has gone on between them in front of their friends. In both cases it's been the woman really putting the man down and making him look like a right jerk. It is not a good look and very uncomfortable for those around them. If they have issues that need that level of behavior they should sort it out in private or split up ffs. They are relatively recent later life relationships so they don't have kids or joint mortgages or all the other paraphernalia that usually makes people stick together. It looks like a miserable existence to me and if I felt that level of frustration with my partner that I would want to show him up in public like that..... well, I would knock it on the head.... and what sort of a man would put up with that shit anyway?