CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Viagogo

CCArchive

Why is it everywhere i go some fucking bastard is ripping me off and trying to shag me up the arse? If you want to buy tickets for a gig , sports ,wanking competitions ,whatever, don't go near this bunch of thieving bastards.They charged me 16 quid a ticket for handling/postage and the fucking trouble i had getting the cunting things off them you wouldn't believe. They are based in Switzerland or some such cunthole like that and you can't get a fucking bastard phone number for the wankers. You can only communicate through their e-mail system and you have to keep banging out e-mails day after day and they just won't respond. I ended up threatening the shits with legal action. Now this morning i got on the phone to Tickets.ent got the tickets in the block i wanted, asked for end of row , no problem , 2.20 handling charge , that's fucking service. Fuck these Swiss cunts , they can fuck off.