CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scott Bradley

CCArchive

This bloke wasn't a cunt, but he was let down by plenty of them. This poor sod who was wrongly accused of being one of the killers of Jamie Bulger, has topped himself after a prolonged campaign of hate and rumourmongering in an out in the sticks shithouse village in the Southwest of Scotland. What boils my piss about this is that the rumours seem to have been borne out of a fictional novel written by a local to the area writer cunt about Robert Thompson moving to a remote Scottish community and the pig-shit thick yokels decided that not only was it non-fiction, but that he was on their doorstep. Why the fuck wasn't he officially declared innocent of any wrongdoing while he suffered at the hands of this hate-mob? To protect a child-killer? This poor bloke would still be alive if the Thompson cunt was still locked up, or at least exposed. I know the cunt's under surveillance and has a protective ring around him, but this is another life ruined by him and that other cunt Venables by proxy. I hope the mother of Jamie Bulger exposes the ID and whereabouts of Thompson as she has been threatening to do for a number of years, thereby necessitating Thompson being incarcerated indefinitely, even if it were only for his own protection. I'd rather pay for that than the millions spent on protecting the cunt at large.