CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Practicality At Any Cost!

CCArchive

The picture on the nomination form is of a house roughly 200 yards from where I live. The car reg plates have been changed to give anonymity and to amuse me. I walk past this house late at night on my dog walk and even then you can see something is not quite right. Walk past on the other side of the road and its not too bad (that's where I took the picture from) walk past on his side and it jumps out at you. The lawn at the front is Astroturf, or fake grass if you prefer. The real lawn was ripped up earlier this year and replaced with this "Solution" presumably to cut down on maintenance. Now I know for a fact that there are plenty of young adults around here who would be more than happy to cut it for him for a couple of quid. Failing that, it wont break the bank to hire a gardener to cut it. Astroturf? no.... thats just soul-less.