CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

don warrington

CCArchive

absolute fucking cunt. no one is sure if he is gay or straight? never really done fuck all since rising damp in the 70's. apart from a few shitty coffee ads. and an odd showing in a shit late night mini series. the reason i nom this utter rude/miserable/patronising/wannbe 'luvvy', is just this! i am currently working in primrose hill, (camden), the up his own arse cunt struts by every day past my site around 11 am, yes seriously! my guys didnt even know who he was til i pointed it out, now they are a good bunch of fellas, and have on several occasions spoke to this cunt, he snubs them and walks on by! this very day, today, i had a close mate with me, just as the twat walked by happend to mention the property we are renovating just so happens to have rising damp. to my suprise, he just happened to walk by at this exact second as my good friend said this, mr 'w' grimly looked at him and said 'VERY FUNNY'. witha rather sour face on the cunt. i swear to shit, this is true. it happened today. the cunt.