CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ukcheapest

CCArchive

Ukcheapest are the most shit useless bunch of cunts I have ever had to deal with. If you have a website and they are the host I really hope nothing ever goes wrong with it and you have to try and contact the useless thick cunts. You cant ring them, You cant write to them. You can open a chat session. Whoop fucking Eeeeh! You will get someone called Andrew or Thomas or another English sounding name person. The person you get will not be able to hold a conversation even close to English. They are totally untrained to deal with anything. They will tell you to submit a ticket and wait for their admin department to contact you. The admin department never ever will because they are total cunts. So you submit millions of fucking tickets and endure chatting with brainless useless cunts who repeatedly annoy you by telling you to submit a ticket and wait. FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS In the end I even tried to contact them via Facebook but they ignored that too. Load of Cunts.