CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Joe Thompson Problem

CCArchive

This young lad is stuck in the middle east after developing a sudden debilitating phobia. Basically he's shit scared to board a plane and despite trying with some determination, has failed in five attempts. Its a real problem and thats why the cunt nomination is for the fix he's in and not for the lad himself. My initial reaction was to think why doesn't the dad just sedate the fucker and wheel him on the plane. Thats not possible though! apparently airline policy dictates that a passenger can only board a plane if they are capable of walking on unassisted. Does this then mean that wheelchair bound cripples cannot fly? I thought perhaps that airlines could make an exception to the rule in this circumstance but then I'd like to bet that the reason is that he could be a very real danger to other peoples safety in the event of an accident. What a cunt of a problem.