CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fake Pride

CCArchive

Four years ago Bow-nose took a double gold in Beijing. This time around its a bronze and the statement "Lizzie's silver was my inspiration". Really? Lizzie inspired you to come third and hold an off-coloured medal up with a big shit eating grin did she? This is part of the whole "Its not the winning, its the taking part that counts" ethos that's been propagated through our psyche for the last two generations. There is an American pool player called Earl Strickland who's a well known sore loser. He doesn't even bother denying it, instead simply saying I don't even want to learn to become a good loser. Somehow, its more honest and I can respect that. Strickland is still a cunt but that's another matter altogether. Bow-nose will have spent the last four years working hard in the pool to defend her golds and its come to nothing really. Four years of hard work for a bronze medal. You think she's holding that up with a real sense of pride? BOLLOCKS! she's gutted but cant show it. No one remembers or cares who the runner ups are. Who came second to bow nose four years ago? you cant say without googling the cunt and that's my point. If you come second in a "Tug of war" you've lost, so why is it different in a sport with more than two competitors.