CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

G4 fucking cunting S

CCArchive

Although i am a decorator, i also hold a SIA license, so back in february i applied with these cunts, what with the olympics coming up i thought i will have a break from decorating for a few weeks, they emailed me a training schedule for x-ray training which never appealed to me, so i phoned them up and said that's not the role i want to do, but this training was compulsory, so i done it, the training was four days of bollocks spread over two months, then last week i get my work schedule through and fuck me these dim cunts gave me the x-ray role, so on the phone i go, told some cunt that the hours and venue was fine, but the role is not for me can you change the role, this cunt told me someone will get back to me in a couple of days regarding another role, of course i never got that call so i phoned the cunts again and was told the same bollocks, meanwhile i've had about 5 email's with the same x-ray schedule bollocks,, and some cunt phoning me saying i need to get a accreditation pass‏, i told them i've not had a uniform yet, now what with all the bollocks that's going on with this olympics, which looks like turning into a festival of fuck ups, i decided fuck em and will not be working for these cunts. I will stick to my brushes and rollers fuck em.CUNTS