CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When will this shit fuck off?

CCArchive

So, we've had the farcical debacle of a court-case recently, whose outcome either way was of no relevance morally or financially to all involved and now the abusee has declared another black player a 'choc ice'. This is a perpetual fucking stupidity that we'll have to endure, grown men with schoolyard sensibilities, calling each other names under the glare of the public eye. I don't really hate the game per se, I just have no interest whatsoever in fixtures, scores and cunts endlessly debating the suitability of managers, players etc. But surely cunts who do follow teams with players like this are even a little tired of these overpaid kindergarten wankers' behaviour? It's already fucking tedious, a heated exclamation during a game has them wanting to slap each other or Tweeting insults and threats. This type of behaviour encourages younger or more impressionable fans to choose one camp or another and just adds further fuel to the fire for detractors like me.