CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Great Harley Rip-Off

CCArchive

So last week i took my bike into the Chelsea Harley shop for its first MOT. When i went to pick it up the bill is 141 quid! What the fuck? A fucking MOT is 35 notes i said. Ah no. We have to take it somewhere else for the MOT and we charge you for labour for doing that. Well fuck you i could take it there myself or anywhere else for that matter.Well it turns out i've got an illegal numberplate because it's too small. So they've got some scam going with this other place where they take along the correct size number plate and tell them they are going to fit it on but they need to get it MOT'd quickly so they can get it back to the customer etc. etc. So they've given me the numberplate so i can spin the same story to the coppers if they pull me.So i've been driving around for 3 fucking years with an illegal numberplate!! Fucking cunts! As if i haven't got enough trouble with Mr. Plod as it is. And as if the cunts are going to believe i'm taking the plate round to my mates house to use his drill to put holes in it. I don't fucking believe this.And before some smarmy cunt says change the numberplate that would involve chucking away 500 quids worth of extra lights on the back.Fuck me! Ever felt like you've just been mugged?