CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Tolerance Debate

CCArchive

So, my old mother got caught up in a bit of street-twattery yesterday, couple of minor assaults on pedestrians, her having her car rocked by over a dozen cunts by her reckoning and thousands of sheets of what looked like blank paper to me chucked all over the street, for no other reason than causing confusion and inconvenience as far as I could see. High jinks, I'm sure, no-one hurt, perhaps quite shaken and all over in 5 minutes or so. Very few cunts wanted to help though, they all but cleared the fucking street, which I was a little fucked off and quite surprised by to be honest. Not because of their numbers, most of them little more than youths, but because they'd all just come out of the local masjid. Not being particularly renowned for my limitless magnanimity, where does the rubicon lie with you cunts?