CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Counters

CCArchive

Having a bus stop outside the shop is a mixed blessing. Sometimes you get pretty girls in short skirts. Other times you get assorted riff raff. For the last five minutes I have had a screaming brat and a mother who has no idea on how to get the child under control. The kid is around six years old and has spent five minutes running around out of control. Jordan, I'm going to count to three and if you don't come here by three you'll be in big trouble. 1.... 2..... 3........ Jordans even further up the street. Right, I'm going to count to five, and if you're not here you're not having any sweets when we get into town. She counts to five and predictably, Jordan is doing exactly what he wants. So now she says "Right, no sweets!" so for the last two minutes he's been screaming his bollocks off. Next it will be "if you don't stop crying by the time I count to ten......