CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fisting Butter

CCArchive

Had to look this one up following a glimpse of Revs hand luggage inventory. Sure enough it's real. Made in the good old U.S of A, and branded as "Boy Butter". I don't find "fisting" all that odd, and I'd certainly never judge anyone for having dabble at it. What gets me though is that there is sufficient demand for the sex industry to prick it's ears up and start mass producing the stuff. Bear in mind we live in the age of litigation, the product had to be safe and therefore sufficiently tested. Cant use animals (not because of the animal rights activist, who gives a flying fuck what they think) because an animal can't give you an informed response. Arsesoles, like cocks, cunts and tits, will come in different sizes. Quite possibly different elasticity levels too. So you can't just test on one person and say "hows that?" Is there then a line of little gayboys all in a row, arses in the air ready for an appointed (and anointed) fister to make his way down the ranks dipping and churning? It's boggling my mind this one.... Is it a cunt? it is for me! I didn't particularly want to spend Saturday afternoon thinking about the literal "In's and outs" of the fisting culture.