CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PR & marketing

CCArchive

Because they think it's a divine right to talk like a cunt! By using expressions like 'flesh it out' and 'consolidate our data construction lines' they believe they are hip and trendy in the world of PR cunts, when actually they are simply pouring more cuntish thoughts upon them selves. I'd decided, as I walked into the office, that the third person to say ad hoc I would tell them too fuck off and die or talk like a normal cunt. So, with two mobile and an office phone spread on the office desk I waited like a smiling assassin. One, then two 'ad hoc' later, I was primed like Apollo 11. Then the third 'ad hoc' hit me... Oh you fucker... except... except nothing it was the boss. Bollocks. So, who is the bigger cunt? Marketing and PR tossers who spake wank words - or me for backing down? I still hate the cunts, though.