CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Council jobsworth cunt

CCArchive

So,I thought I''d help my brother take his wind-damaged,rotten,old shed to the council tip,and because we''re obviously good citizens and want to help the environment stay clean and tidy.My brother borrows a flat bed truck from work,because,obviously you don''t carry six foot by eight foot panels of rotting timber in the back of your Ford Focus(unless you''re a cunt) When we get to the tip,this cunt of a council jobsworth says "You can''t bring that in here" Why not ? "Well,you''re obviously comercial,you''ve got the company name on the side of your truck"" Try explaining to some complete,self-righteous dick-wad that you can''t carry a complete shed in the back of your fucking car. Waste of fucking breath. What a cunt. Is it any wonder the country is strewn with rubbish from cowboy-builders and fly-tippers,when you have one-braincelled jobsworth cunts like this to deal with?