CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"We buy any car" cunts

Neil

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ape, you've one very very gay imagination. What else do you imagine, frottering yourself off under your spunky newspapers in your skip? Stickers sticking you?The Proph M arse-barfing your own seed back into your eager nostrils ? Fucking any Cunts guess.

I just assumed that your name referred to the regular presence of other men's cocks in your hand. The spunk in the mouth business was a bit of conjecture I admit, although it's probably true.....

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Scotters, does this story end with you waking up a day later, stark bollock naked in a Travelodge bath tub, minus a kidney?

If only, deccs. My kidneys are probably about as much use as my liver, I doubt the most skilled surgeon would even recognise them. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd say your imaginations are a perfect match for each other. Why don't you both get on Grindr, meet up, and go to imagination land together, armed with butt-plugs, dildos and a cage of small rodents.

Why not indeed. It's not as if Mrs Cockfingers is giving me any action - I've a better chance off some quivering nancy.

Ape, let's hook up outside Bill's club- I really really promise I won't totally kill you with a tyre iron. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Why not indeed. It's not as if Mrs Cockfingers is giving me any action - I've a better chance off some quivering nancy.

Speaking of quivering nancy's, where is Frank this evening?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, scotty said:

If only, deccs. My kidneys are probably about as much use as my liver, I doubt the most skilled surgeon would even recognise them. 

Down Bill's club, sorting great draughts of poppers and having a gay ole time 

I've heard plenty of horror stories about these theiving cunts. Funny thing is, I know a few people in the car trade and not one of them knows what they do with the cars they buy. If you need another reason to hate them, that fat ball of shit James Corden does the voice overs on their adverts. Oh, and while I'm at it, it's quickly and easily, not sell your car quick and easy, you illiterate cunts.

30 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I've heard plenty of horror stories about these theiving cunts. Funny thing is, I know a few people in the car trade and not one of them knows what they do with the cars they buy. If you need another reason to hate them, that fat ball of shit James Corden does the voice overs on their adverts. Oh, and while I'm at it, it's quickly and easily, not sell your car quick and easy, you illiterate cunts.

Very true doc. My mrs was watching that godawful film of the four musketeers this evening. Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any worse,  james corden showed up in it. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Or Quietly Confident (of death from cirrhosis by 40)

Very good. You're free to draw from the whole series of sherry adverts, all being 25 years plus IP rights expired, poaching fucking cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You should have removed the VW badge and it might have increased in value. People aren't interested in Kraut cheat machines.

Unless you're Flava Flav

stupid out of touch old stupid fucking cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fuck off, you pile of shit Queer Cunt

Did anyone order a half shandy? I didn't. Serve your piss weak shite elsewhere you watery fucking cunt .