CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas Songs

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was hoping that Cliff would've been fully fucking yewtree'd by now so I didn't have to run the risk of hearing mistle toe and wine this year.

I hear he's being investigated again so hopefully he'll soon be in prison suffering death by anal destruction.

Yesterday was the 1st one I heard,fucking Elton the bender whining on about stepping into dog shit or something or other,last year Boots played 'driving home for christmas' on 31st October and it was 21 fucking degrees outside.Santa is a cunt and I fucking hate that a 2 day religious festival that most people don't give a shit about interrupts a fucking fortnight of normal life,jingle bollocks

47 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Yesterday was the 1st one I heard,fucking Elton the bender whining on about stepping into dog shit or something or other,last year Boots played 'driving home for christmas' on 31st October and it was 21 fucking degrees outside.Santa is a cunt and I fucking hate that a 2 day religious festival that most people don't give a shit about interrupts a fucking fortnight of normal life,jingle bollocks

I'll make allowances for you being an absolutely miserable cunt by assuming that before posting this, you hadn't cracked one out since a grand total of four minutes before typing.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll make allowances for you being an absolutely miserable cunt by assuming that before posting this, you hadn't cracked one out since a grand total of four minutes before typing.

And it costs a fucking fortune,at least wanking is free!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

That depends where you're doing it. There's a hefty price to be paid if, for example, you end up getting caught whilst cracking one off in an adventure playground.

(Prison) compound interest !

On 01/12/2015, 18:48:41, camberwell gypsy said:

The only ones I do like is Chris Rea's Driving home for Christmas and Gautede by Steeleye Span.

For fucks sake. Have you no taste. Chris fucking Rea is Andy Murray's personal boring personality coach. His songs are so depressing, they make Leonard Cohen sound like Bucks Fizz.

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well I like him so ya boo, bucks fizz to you

You liked the Jeff Goldblum ad and now you like Chris Rea.

You're pushing your fucking luck, gypsy! :D

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well I like him so ya boo, bucks fizz to you

I would have thought that Jonah Lewie was more your bag Gyps.....you know that tripe about marching with the cavalry....very festive and sad at the same time......he always reminded me of how a thieving gypsy cunt should look like.

I really and I mean really fucking hate that one with the pogues in it