CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Ribbon Campaign

Decimus

So, I arrive back at work after ten days on holiday, to find that the whole building has been plastered with white ribbons and various posters. It turns out that it's all part of the White Ribbon campaign, which is an initiative to educate men and boys about domestic violence perpetrated by evil males on sweet and innocent females. I have always found the lack of awareness, or indeed sympathy, in relation to male victims of domestic abuse to be a huge fault in our society, so I was already dubious about a campaign that solely focuses on women, and ignores the suspected 1 in five male victims of domestic abuse.

But then I actually started reading the posters, and now I am fucking simply gobsmacked. One poster was of a father holding his son, a smiling toddler, with the tagline "he learns love and respect from you". The rest of the shit was basically implying that male children are all potential abusers from birth, and need to be continuously reminded that it's bad to hit women. Another poster boldly stated that incidents of male-on-female violence increases 38% whenever England loses a football match. So not only are we expected to believe all men are spat out of their mothers cunts just itching to give a woman a backhander, we are also being told that a huge portion of men are that dangerous to women, that an inevitable England loss is all it takes to unleash their inner cunt.

I am sick and fucking tired of people trying to make men feel ashamed of their gender through the media which has clearly implemented a feminist agenda, through fear of criticism from a subsection of man hating fucking feminazis. 

Women are just as capable of violence, and I suspect that an even larger percentage of men are victims of it, but because of the stigma and lack of support from society, are not reporting it. It's a fucking disgusting state of affairs.

• Like 3

This is the kind of thing that those dried-up, men-hating bastards on Loose Women will absolutely fucking love.

Men are all bastards, except of course when some good-looking celebrity or sportsman comes on then they'd need buckets below their chairs to catch the fucking flow.

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So, I arrive back at work after ten days on holiday, to find that the whole building has been plastered with white ribbons and various posters. It turns out that it's all part of the White Ribbon campaign, which is an initiative to educate men and boys about domestic violence perpetrated by evil males on sweet and innocent females. I have always found the lack of awareness, or indeed sympathy, in relation to male victims of domestic abuse to be a huge fault in our society, so I was already dubious about a campaign that solely focuses on women, and ignores the suspected 1 in five male victims of domestic abuse.

But then I actually started reading the posters, and now I am fucking simply gobsmacked. One poster was of a father holding his son, a smiling toddler, with the tagline "he learns love and respect from you". The rest of the shit was basically implying that male children are all potential abusers from birth, and need to be continuously reminded that it's bad to hit women. Another poster boldly stated that incidents of male-on-female violence increases 38% whenever England loses a football match. So not only are we expected to believe all men are spat out of their mothers cunts just itching to give a woman a backhander, we are also being told that a huge portion of men are that dangerous to women, that an inevitable England loss is all it takes to unleash their inner cunt.

I am sick and fucking tired of people trying to make men feel ashamed of their gender through the media which has clearly implemented a feminist agenda, through fear of criticism from a subsection of man hating fucking feminazis. 

Women are just as capable of violence, and I suspect that an even larger percentage of men are victims of it, but because of the stigma and lack of support from society, are not reporting it. It's a fucking disgusting state of affairs.

I'm not capable of violence. And if anyone says I am I'll kick the fucking shit out of them.

Valarie Solanas was a saint

I have to say I've never felt the need to wave the feminist flag, on the contrary, the sisterhood's shrill shrieking is sometimes embarrassing, the pointless and ridiculous "tampon tax" protest is a case in point. However there does need to be an attitude adjustment:-

_74629732_domestic_violence_464.jpg.1ab1

Its hard to argue the figures. It would be interesting to see the stats for non-fatal domestic violence, I suspect it will make for depressing reading as well even allowing that male victims will find it harder to complain due to feelings of shame and embarrassment which will distort the figures. It a problem women have had since records began in reporting sexual abuse and rape.

I don't think Decs is calling for a separate campaign for men, Roops. Rather one that disregards gender altogether. 

Whichever way you look at it, that's still an alarming figure for male fatalities, and as you said yourself, it would indeed make for interesting reading to see the non-fatal ones.

Is there one for trannies? 

Absolutely, Nocs. It's the way that men have been portrayed by this particular campaign that I take issue with. I recognise that, at least in reported statistics, women suffer abuse on a larger scale than men, and in no way am I trivialising these peoples suffering. I just don't think it's very helpful to demonise all men as being potential abusers, and the implication that we all need to be taught that domestic abuse is wrong, as opposed to the fact that the majority of us know this instinctively, is completely farcical.

As for trannies, fuck 'em, the degenerate, cock tucking deviants.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I feel the obvious solution is the extension of the legal use of tasers and/or other non lethal response, such as water cannon and CS gas to the 40 some percent of beleaguered and downtrodden males who suffer from the less "flash" but more cuntishly insidious suite of abuses doled out by housewives over the country every suffering minute of the day. 

Well sign me up for the white ribbon!

I bought the yellow wristband and now Cancer has been cured. I bought a pink wristband and now Breast Cancer has been cured. I bought a blue bracelet and bullying stopped, in fact at the risk of sounding like a fucktard teenager, I'm pretty sure I AM Jesus Christ, such is the restorative powers of my mere presence among you

Guest yariman
Just now, Jiggerycock said:

I bought the yellow wristband and now Cancer has been cured. I bought a pink wristband and now Breast Cancer has been cured. I bought a blue bracelet and bullying stopped, in fact at the risk of sounding like a fucktard teenager, I'm pretty sure I AM Jesus Christ, such is the restorative powers of my mere presence among you

By far, the best results you can achieve in your omnipotence come from signing up to Facebook petitions.  Fuck the bracelets, how about some real action!!

A large number of women who are victims of domestic violence, leave their violent partners and then go find themselves another just the same, my mother included. I hate to say itbut all of the women I've known who have suffered from this seem to thrive on it. They thrive on the attention. They get into a ruck with their stupid men, get a beating, then they are off round their friends gaining sympathy.

Friend. "you need to leave this cunt."

Abused woman. "Oh I know, I will, I'm not putting up with it anymore ect."

Cue massive long conversation along the same lines for hours on end, then she goes home.

Two weeks later, repeat the same shit forever...

2 hours ago, yariman said:

By far, the best results you can achieve in your omnipotence come from signing up to Facebook petitions.  Fuck the bracelets, how about some real action!!

I'll try and get round to it but I've got a gang of chavs wanting to touch the hem of my cloak (Yes! Cloak! Read it and weep, Redundos!) to be cured of their scabies and scrofula.

It's not a whole bundle of laughs being The Messiah. No one ever invites you over to share an ounce of killer weed or to split tickets for the Motorhead tour.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fair enough Jiggers. We'll nail you to a big fuck off cross and see if you come back to life after 3 days.

As it happens you have the same initials as him.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

A large number of women who are victims of domestic violence, leave their violent partners and then go find themselves another just the same, my mother included. I hate to say itbut all of the women I've known who have suffered from this seem to thrive on it. They thrive on the attention. They get into a ruck with their stupid men, get a beating, then they are off round their friends gaining sympathy.

Friend. "you need to leave this cunt."

Abused woman. "Oh I know, I will, I'm not putting up with it anymore ect."

Cue massive long conversation along the same lines for hours on end, then she goes home.

Two weeks later, repeat the same shit forever...

"coz oi luv 'im" is the usual bollocks.

Valarie Solanas had the right idea. And I don't mean shooting Andy Warhol. Well. ...maybe!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

what the fuck do they expect if i have to come home to another burnt supper following a lock in at the pub. Civilised society has got to maintain standards, you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs - especially if they are still in the ovaries.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

_74629732_domestic_violence_464.jpg.1ab1

This chart shows how many men and women have been killed by a partner or ex-partner. It doesn't say if that partner is male or female.

I wonder how many women have been killed by a bull dyke man hating feminazi and how many men have been killed by a poofs handbag.