CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Ribbon Campaign

Decimus

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fair enough Jiggers. We'll nail you to a big fuck off cross and see if you come back to life after 3 days.

As it happens you have the same initials as him.

And you think that's a coincidence?

Re the cross thing at the risk of coming over all Applescruf, that would be a joy to the cuntfest that is my life at present

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

And you think that's a coincidence?

Re the cross thing at the risk of coming over all Applescruf, that would be a joy to the cuntfest that is my life at present

It would be like comparing Rembrandt to Toyota cars or something.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say I've never felt the need to wave the feminist flag, on the contrary, the sisterhood's shrill shrieking is sometimes embarrassing, the pointless and ridiculous "tampon tax" protest is a case in point. However there does need to be an attitude adjustment:-

_74629732_domestic_violence_464.jpg.1ab1

Its hard to argue the figures. It would be interesting to see the stats for non-fatal domestic violence, I suspect it will make for depressing reading as well even allowing that male victims will find it harder to complain due to feelings of shame and embarrassment which will distort the figures. It a problem women have had since records began in reporting sexual abuse and rape.

Worrying also are the sheer number of women (and men) who keep returning to a violent partner who has previously abused them.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I never had gypps pegged as an inveterate cluedo and monopoly player.

In my admittedly limited and dated experience, that Professor Plum was the cunt more often than not. On the rare occasions when Miss Scarlet used the rope, it just made me want that bad girl more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

In my admittedly limited and dated experience, that Professor Plum was the cunt more often than not. On the rare occasions when Miss Scarlet used the rope, it just made me want that bad girl more.

The typical minimum recommended age for a Cluedo player is set at eight years of age. However, when The Reverend Green is one of the selected players, this automatically shoots up to 18. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nowadays baws, if you whimpered to miss scarlett that you'd been a bad boy and need to be punished, she'd tie you up and install windows 10 on your laptop. 

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not capable of violence. And if anyone says I am I'll kick the fucking shit out of them.

Valarie Solanas was a saint

"overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and eliminate the male sex."

How the fuck was she going to go shopping after that then?

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Women on men usually involves implements like an iron, candlestick, lead piping etc

lead piping? brass candlesticks?

Surely you'd weighed them all in by now....?

14 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

"overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and eliminate the male sex."

How the fuck was she going to go shopping after that then?

lead piping? brass candlesticks?

Surely you'd weighed them all in by now....?

Couldn't give a shit. I just liked her woolly hats

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 1 December 2015 at 19:54:27, deebom said:

A large number of women who are victims of domestic violence, leave their violent partners and then go find themselves another just the same, my mother included. I hate to say itbut all of the women I've known who have suffered from this seem to thrive on it. They thrive on the attention. They get into a ruck with their stupid men, get a beating, then they are off round their friends gaining sympathy.

Friend. "you need to leave this cunt."

Abused woman. "Oh I know, I will, I'm not putting up with it anymore ect."

Cue massive long conversation along the same lines for hours on end, then she goes home.

Two weeks later, repeat the same shit forever...

More worrying to Quincy is, after pretending to be really really sound with all wimmen ive duped into dalliances with, not kicking fifty shades of shite out of them; not only do they fuck off forever but pass on no references whatever and I get no repeat custom. I cannot help but muse if I were freer with my fists I would feature in that government sex-chart nicely.

On 01/12/2015, 19:24:32, Jiggerycock said:

Well sign me up for the white ribbon!

I bought the yellow wristband and now Cancer has been cured. I bought a pink wristband and now Breast Cancer has been cured. I bought a blue bracelet and bullying stopped, in fact at the risk of sounding like a fucktard teenager, I'm pretty sure I AM Jesus Christ, such is the restorative powers of my mere presence among you

Thats all well and good Jiggers but have you got the tattoo of a circle with The Eiffel Tower in it so it looks like the peace symbol,to beat terrorism?

No you haven't have you which is why terrorism is alive and well.

It's all about you isn't it you selfish cunt.

11 hours ago, Snatch said:

Thats all well and good Jiggers but have you got the tattoo of a circle with The Eiffel Tower in it so it looks like the peace symbol,to beat terrorism?

No you haven't have you which is why terrorism is alive and well.

It's all about you isn't it you selfish cunt.

Oh that?

I'm leaving that to John The Baptist - or David Cameron as you call him.