CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adele.

Hokey Gingers

9 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Boring bastard singing about her boring fucking relationships.

Yeah but it's never about the amazing sex she's having or that time her and her beau - ripped to the tits on cheep speed and booze - danced in the night away to some fierce beats from Booka Shade in the Arcadia Field, say.

No, it's always a 'my man done me wrong' Billie-Holliday-channeling' fucking dirge, I mean cheer the fuck up love! You're parked up on Easy Street next to a machine that shits gold and bar your percentage body fat, your life is a bloody whoopee cushion.

• Like 1

She is dreary and screeches and is fat and ugly. Nowt wrong with proper singers being fat and ugly, if they can write, sing and play, the how they look is irrelevant.

Adelle is stage school manufactured shite, if I have to see and hear stage school manufactured shite, then it should be fit stage school manufactured shite in short skirts.

Edited by deebom
yo gabba gabba

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

The soundtrack to a million and one Home Counties dinner parties

Along with Coldplay, Dire STraits Brothers in Arms, Phil Cuntings No Jacket Required and Simply Reds Other Bollox... Oh.. and U fucking 2s' False Irish Dirge

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Boring bastard singing about her boring fucking relationships.

Has she had a relationship?

..and I'm not talking about with the chipshop owner either...