CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Making an appointment to see the doctor

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Last week I required a doctor to examine what I suspect is a trapped nerve in my neck. Upon ringing for an appointment after listening to Greensleeves for an age, only to be told that they didn't have any bookable appointment slots and to ring back first thing Monday morning. Fucking NHS has either gone down the pan or their are too many old cunts, dole merchants and migrants taking up valuable appointment space that should be reserved for people like me that pay their taxes and NI and actually finance this farce of a service.

Got to get your priorities right, 
The government is in favour of replacing Trident at a cost of around £167 billion. This money would be enough to fully fund A&E services for 60 years, employ 250,000 new nurses, or employ tens of thousands of doctors. But we desperately need trident so bollocks, you will just have to wait for an appointment. Although apart from France the rest of Europe don't seem to need them. 

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The government is in favour of replacing Trident at a cost of around £167 billion. This money would be enough to fully fund A&E services for 60 years, employ 250,000 new nurses, or employ tens of thousands of doctors. But we desperately need trident so bollocks, you will just have to wait for an appointment. Although apart from France the rest of Europe don't seem to need them. 

Obviously more lying bastards will have their pockets lined replacing Trident than will helping the NHS.

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yes just what the NHS needs.

Ever more 'pie-in-the-sky' amounts of money diverted from other budgets, because, well it's the NHS innit...grand institution....world class healthcare.....nurses...salt of the earth.

They're all riding the monolithic graytrain, whilst invoking the spirit of Nye Bevan, when we don't automatically confer sainthood on nurses and junior doctors

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Trident is just post-colonial dick-wagging for the once-Great Britain.

A bit like the Monarchy. Probably why Manky likes it.

Some angst-ridden teenage cunt will probably hack it and blow us all to fuck because their parents won't buy them the latest fucking I-phone.

You don't 'pay' your taxes, they take them, you don't get a choice. You don't see your tax money, it was never yours in the first place. The tax money isn't being spent on the NHS, it's paying the 'debt'

So you have no right to bitch about anyone getting appointments before you. But yes, I agree it's a cunt.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Last week I required a doctor to examine what I suspect is a trapped nerve in my neck. Upon ringing for an appointment after listening to Greensleeves for an age, only to be told that they didn't have any bookable appointment slots and to ring back first thing Monday morning. Fucking NHS has either gone down the pan or their are too many old cunts, dole merchants and migrants taking up valuable appointment space that should be reserved for people like me that pay their taxes and NI and actually finance this farce of a service.

Only a trapped nerve? I was hoping that it was something terminal.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Logan's Run had the right idea with that whole "Carousel" concept.

For some reason I am now fighting back a tremendous urge to post pictures of Jenny Agutter's genitalia. Must resist... must resist...!

Get it out of your system, Bawsy!  Spotto will love it and admin will delete it. No worries, everybody is better for it

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yes just what the NHS needs.

Ever more 'pie-in-the-sky' amounts of money diverted from other budgets, because, well it's the NHS innit...grand institution....world class healthcare.....nurses...salt of the earth.

They're all riding the monolithic graytrain, whilst invoking the spirit of Nye Bevan, when we don't automatically confer sainthood on nurses and junior doctors

Was it you who I emptied a piss bottle into his gravy when he called me a curly haired whore on the recovery ward years ago?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Probably a trappe in his cock due to over zealous bishofelatiop bashing.

Oh shit sorry, I thought you were talking about Fwank

Actually i was trying to be my own Nobgobbler with a bit of self felatio. I wouldn't sink so low as to ask my coisin like Dix.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
fukking android delete dont wirk COUSIN.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was it you who I emptied a piss bottle into his gravy when he called me a curly haired whore on the recovery ward years ago?

Only after you completely ignored me going into Rigor, as I passed a kidney stone the size of Somerset,  whilst you chatted with your mates at the Nurses station

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

You're right eddie, we don't need nuclear weapons. If proof of that was needed, just look at Ukraine. They got rid of theirs quite recently , and I haven't noticed them having any problems. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well you did shove your hand up my dress Mr Cock

God help the poor doctor who has to look up your dirty old homeless fanny when it starts falling apart. Mind you, it's been battered by your brothers for so long, there can't be much left of it. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Frank. said:

God help the poor doctor who has to look up your dirty old homeless fanny when it starts falling apart. Mind you, it's been battered by your brothers for so long, there can't be much left of it. 

Such graphic imagery, Francis.  Have you been experiencing those Oedipal dreams of your poor old mum, again?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It will most likely be the AIDS,in which case stop your fucking moaning you whinging cunt, appointments are fuck all good to you.