CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tyson Fury

Neil

Apart from maybe that mouthy little cunt Prince Naseem when he was in full flow, I don't think I've ever wanted to see a boxer get a proper fucking doing more than this retarded bastard.

Hopefully the pikey cunt will be back on tarmac duty on Monday morning.

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Apart from maybe that mouthy little cunt Prince Naseem when he was in full flow, I don't think I've ever wanted to see a boxer get a proper fucking doing more than this retarded bastard.

Hopefully the pikey cunt will be back on tarmac duty on Monday morning.

Hameed was a proper fucking cunt. Has he been nommed on here, and if not, why not? 

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Hameed was a proper fucking cunt. Has he been nommed on here, and if not, why not? 

Another half-wit bastard but Fury has reached new levels, an absolute gold-plated, diamond-tipped cunt.

1 minute ago, neil298 said:

I didn't know they piled shit that high,he's a bigger cunt ox than David Haye and that's saying something.probably already booked for next year's 'I'm a cunt celebrity,get me in there'

I hope to fuck Klitschko is on the ball tonight, if that fucking idiot wins the bullshit and smugness will be fucking unbearable.

Just now, neil298 said:

I'm sure the Russian cunt will do what we all want to do,silence a mouthy brain dead fucking manc (are there any other kind?)

Hopefully the lights go out early as if it goes on a few rounds you never know, and Fury's a good bit younger so might last the pace better.

A first round hospital job will do nicely and remove any doubt.

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

I'm sure the Russian cunt will do what we all want to do,silence a mouthy brain dead fucking manc (are there any other kind?)

Yes  .Me. I've seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. So fuck off

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Yes  .Me. I've seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. So fuck off

And bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover.

Is that anywhere near Manchester?

6 minutes ago, MikeD said:

And bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover.

Is that anywhere near Manchester?

It is a pertinent extract of the "tears in rain" speech from Bladerunner.

I used to box. I hate boxing  Fury might be a twat but at least he is a Manc twat.

" So Tyson. What's this photo of you shitting on a Vietnamese Ladyboys tits, whilst his sister wanks you off into their mother's hair?"

"Oh yeah - just a bit of banter innit!"

"So Tyson. About those chidren in the leukemia ward that you strangled?"

"Oh that! Just a bit of banter. I'm crazy me!"

".....and you calling ISIS a bunch of towel-headed, Muzzie twats, that are softer than shite after syrup of Figs?"

"Yeah! I'm mad me. It's all a laugh innit"

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

" So Tyson. What's this photo of you shitting on a Vietnamese Ladyboys tits, whilst his sister wanks you off into their mother's hair?"

"Oh yeah - just a bit of banter innit!"

"So Tyson. About those chidren in the leukemia ward that you strangled?"

"Oh that! Just a bit of banter. I'm crazy me!"

".....and you calling ISIS a bunch of towel-headed, Muzzie twats, that are softer than shite after syrup of Figs?"

"Yeah! I'm mad me. It's all a laugh innit"

"I'll 'ave that Klotsko, erm....Klitko, erm....Klopko, erm...that Russian coont, 'cos am a wuurld class 'eavyweight."

16 hours ago, neil298 said:

He comes from Kazakhstan which is next door to Russia. Lucky for the pikey cunt. If he was Russian Putin would of bombed Manchester by now.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 11/29/2015, 8:49:31, Manky said:

So a Manc is world champion. Nowt new there.

Stickers would have slagged this off but I believe the thick cunt has run off to Brussels to join OASIS.

I've really sent you into a bitter tizz by insulting your third-world city of origin, haven't I?

Hopefully you can get over it in due course and come up with something else to moan about.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've really sent you into a bitter tizz by insulting your third-world city of origin, haven't I?

Hopefully you can get over it in due course and come up with something else to moan about.

Good to see you back Slackers.

Don't they have tinterweb in Bruxelles?

All I need now is that cunt Dickmouse to come back.

20 minutes ago, Manky said:

Good to see you back Slackers.

Don't they have tinterweb in Bruxelles?

All I need now is that cunt Dickmouse to come back.

Ask and you shall receive. I'd like to say that I have missed you, but there were plenty of semi-literate racists filling my Manky shaped void on my plane journey home.