CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daily Mail Kates Cuties Calender

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Ah isn't that lovely....the Daily Mail is giving away a free calendar with our darling Kate Windsor/Middleton Sprogs. Makes one proud to be British and its good to see the family line going strong.

Who cares about bedroom tax, removal of the tax credits, food banks, hundreds of jobs going this close to Christmas in the steel industry, and others when we have the Royal Family to cheers us all up. And they do so much for the country.

So a big cheer all you cunts hip hip hooray and make sure you buy the Mail tomorrow, it going to be lovely to see another two thick royal cunts that we have to cough up for to live in absolute luxury.

That Pippas got a nice arse though.     

What with the lads in the Royal Family mucking in and getting with the times; Harry getting stuck in with the army and dressing up like a cunt, William playing sports and hanging out with Joe Public once in a while, shouldn't the females be following suit and getting their swingers out in magazines? And I don't mean shitty paparazzi shots from afar, such is the usual fare. With those, you have to hold the paper right up to your face just to see anything, which blocks the peripheral vision, lessening your chances of seeing whether you're being clocked wanking your knackers flat by other cunts on the road.

It's nearly 2016 for fucks sake. This calendar should have tits, not tat. We do pay our taxes after all.

Saying that, not even royal tits would get me buying the fucking Mail.

Edited by nocti
tidy up
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, neil298 said:

It's nice to have our very own Qilf,I for one would like the chance to leave her face looking like a plasterers radio,tally fucking ho!

Not sure I could thumb in a softy when it comes to Her Maj The Q. Face like stuntman's kneecap.

Pippa - yes, until she was a puddle on the floor. Does Fergie still have her hand in the till, because frankly I'm a bit 'meh' about her, imagining she has a biff like a shotgun wound on a Porpoise?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I am a Royalist and proud of it. I have nothing to say to you lot on this thread except that you are a load of cunts. Fuck off.

absolutely,I am always upright & rigid when Kate appears on telly,PS just cos she's a royal doesn't mean she's not a filthy bitch who likes a bit of 'one in the pink,one in the stink'

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, neil298 said:

absolutely,I am always upright & rigid when Kate appears on telly,PS just cos she's a royal doesn't mean she's not a filthy bitch who likes a bit of 'one in the pink,one in the stink'

Neanderthal prick.

The best chance of a warm, tight shag from a member of the Royal Family would be to dig up the Queen Mum and fuck her raddled corpse in the throat. All those years of swilling gin will have preserved the cartilage and the odd fishbone should add a frisson of danger to help you get off quicker. 

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The best chance of a warm, tight shag from a member of the Royal Family would be to dig up the Queen Mum and fuck her raddled corpse in the throat. All those years of swilling gin will have preserved the cartilage and the odd fishbone should add a frisson of danger to help you get off quicker. 

You dirty slut!

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You present a compelling case.

,,,and the Corgi's....?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can't see many on this forum in the new years honours list. Mind you, many of you lot have titles already, but I'm too much of a lady to say them.

..that's a first then!!!

Anyway sweetie-pie, she's behind you in my personal queue...................

POLICE!!!

RESTRAINING ORDER!!!!!!

STRAIGHT JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Love the avatar Mikey, heh heh heh heh eh amigo?

Cheers, I always liked my cat one but I had to have that when I found it.

My favourite film ever.

"You're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you."

Class!

Guest nobgobbler
20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That might actually be treason so it might be best if one wears a gimp mask on such an occasion.