CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shat Friday

Neil

Only had the telly on for 5 minutes and this pile of fucking wank is all over the fucking shop,Anyone that takes part in this fucking absolute spunk fest can fuck off and die,slowly,covered in shit and take their sad soul less existence with them,family and all,JUST FUCK OFF

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I note from your post that you already have a telly, but should you require a new one I suggest you partake in the mob like scrummage and get yourself a 'real bargain' (yeh, right) today. Happy hunting, you cunt.

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I quite agree. Presumably that's why the massive Arndale Centre is in Manchester?

It's not that massive. And we do have a massive puff population due to our reputation of being welcoming and friendly, a reputation I am doing my best to undermine. Come and see our weekly "drown a puff in the Roshdale Canal" extravaganza, its always a good laugh.

33 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Big con by the marketeers cashing in on an old term used to describe the discount sell off of slaves in the US on the day after thanksgiving.......

This is an urban myth. More to do with traffic problems and violence caused by desperate bargain hunters.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is an urban myth. More to do with traffic problems and violence caused by desperate bargain hunters.

I think it's more likely to do with looting...

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I stand corrected. After a bit more research I have found the ministry of misinformation had influenced my opinion.

Whilst I can't stand people who bang on about Christmas 'not being what it used to be' and 'forgetting the real meaning of Christmas' (so when was the last time we celebrated the real meaning of Christmas then? Oliver Cromwell's Protectorate in the 17th Century probably), Black Friday disgusts me.

Along with Prom Night and Trick or Treating, another example of American cultural hegemony we could well do without.

Or could we?

Maybe this brief peek at our nasty, grasping, acquisitive selves is good? The dystopian future we've got in store for us, when the veneer of civilization drops and we realise we're not that far up the evolutionary ladder from the cockroaches (except they've got more resilience, sense of community and lower percentage body-fat).

Bloody hell, that's all a bit deep!!

Back soon with some jokes about Donald Trump and twerking! Tom Daley is a Cunt!

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Whilst I can't stand people who bang on about Christmas 'not being what it used to be' and 'forgetting the real meaning of Christmas' (so when was the last time we celebrated the real meaning of Christmas then? Oliver Cromwell's Protectorate in the 17th Century probably), Black Friday disgusts me.

Along with Prom Night and Trick or Treating, another example of American cultural hegemony we could well do without.

Or could we?

Maybe this brief peek at our nasty, grasping, acquisitive selves is good? The dystopian future we've got in store for us, when the veneer of civilization drops and we realise we're not that far up the evolutionary ladder from the cockroaches (except they've got more resilience, sense of community and lower percentage body-fat).

Bloody hell, that's all a bit deep!!

Back soon with some jokes about Donald Trump and twerking! Tom Daley is a Cunt!

I'm gonna print that out and memorise it. I'd like to say all that at my next dinner party. If I'm ever invited to one

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

"I've just saved £200 on a flat screen tv" ,no you havn't you fucking retarded cunt bubble,you've just spent £400 on a TV that has been discontinued because it's old technology. CUNTS!

More to the point neil, the cunts bought something he doesn't need, probably didn't actually want, and certainly wouldn't have bought if he hadn't been swayed by the excruciating hype. A triple cunt, made even more infuriating by noticing my wife shopping online as I left for work this morning. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, scotty said:

More to the point neil, the cunts bought something he doesn't need, probably didn't actually want, and certainly wouldn't have bought if he hadn't been swayed by the excruciating hype. A triple cunt, made even more infuriating by noticing my wife shopping online as I left for work this morning. 

These marketer bastards mark a product up 500% then just wait for these dim sappy cunts to arrive in herds to give them a half off bargain and laugh about the fleecing as the stupid cunts go merrily on clueless to the buggering they just received and those about to happen with every stop. 

A high yield incendiary bomb claiming a few hundred idiots would be a brilliant early chrimbo gift for the rest of us. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, scotty said:

I've been trying my luck with gypps, pen  and gobbler, haven't had even a nibble yet. :(

You need a cheaper vintage, Scotty. If you buy two of those atrocious boxed wines and use one to spray a path around your garden and down into the cellar, they'll follow it right to you. Then it's merely a matter of getting the ruphie doses right. 

The original reason according to someone on The History Channel is this.

"The first recorded use of the term “Black Friday” was applied not to holiday shopping but to financial crisis: specifically, the crash of the U.S. gold market on September 24, 1869. Two notoriously ruthless Wall Street financiers, Jay Gould and Jim Fisk, worked together to buy up as much as they could of the nation’s gold, hoping to drive the price sky-high and sell it for astonishing profits. On that Friday in September, the conspiracy finally unravelled, sending the stock market into free-fall and bankrupting everyone from Wall Street barons to farmers".

1869,not much traffic around then.

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

These marketer bastards mark a product up 500% then just wait for these dim sappy cunts to arrive in herds to give them a half off bargain and laugh about the fleecing as the stupid cunts go merrily on clueless to the buggering they just received and those about to happen with every stop. 

A high yield incendiary bomb claiming a few hundred idiots would be a brilliant early chrimbo gift for the rest of us. 

Lambs to the slaughter wizz, it's a genuinely pathetic spectacle. All I've bought today is two pints of Stowford Press, a double Bells, and a cheese and pickle sandwich. No other cunt is getting my money.