CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Prophet Mohammed

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

........ .......... ........... ......... ............. Of ...............

Edited by Quincy Cockfingers
Factual inaccuracies. He had, in fact, a luxuriant beard.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Gurt said:

How long till this gets pulled?

Under 2 minutes Gurt. It wasn't that funny and was stating the.........., though I was just......how pro-........these moderator cunts were. .........on you cunts. This isn't downtown........it's Cunts Corner. Bet ........transplanted  ......with ?.......it would still be there, even if they're both beardy ..........Cunts from the same neck of the .......woods.

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Under 2 minutes Gurt. It wasn't that funny and was stating the.........., though I was just......how pro-........these moderator cunts were. .........on you cunts. This isn't downtown........it's Cunts Corner. Bet ........transplanted  ......with ?.......it would still be there, even if they're both beardy ..........Cunts from the same neck of the .......woods.

Try it, see what happens.

Edited by cuntspotter
Consistency

Guest Alfie Noakes

What a bad choice for a nom. Fucking hell Quincy you are a fucking bellend. You need to dig at this sideways. A full on direct frontal assault will only bring the fucking censorship scisso........

Edited by cuntspotter
Hypervigilance

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Peace be upon him

I wonder if any muslims are looking in.

Well, just incase they are....YOUR FUCKING PROPHET DOESN'T EXIST, YOU STUPID, BRAINWASHED CUNTS!!!!

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

I wonder if any muslims are looking in.

Well, just incase they are....YOUR FUCKING PROPHET DOESN'T EXIST, YOU STUPID, BRAINWASHED CUNTS!!!!

You fucking dopey cunt.......oh sorry Mike...I thought it was Manky there for a second. Apologies.