CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Prophet Mohammed

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

She caught me young and inebriated, Wiz. One moment I was quite the man about town, the next I was trapped within an endless cycle of Fisher Price toys, spousal resentment and joyless day trips to Brewers Fayre restaurants and adventure playgrounds. 

Sounds absolutely dreadful old boy.

Normally I tell people on here to kill themselves out of complete and utter contempt for them.

In this instance, I'm sincerely suggesting you do it to put yourself out of such undoubted misery.

22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Sounds absolutely dreadful old boy.

Normally I tell people on here to kill themselves out of complete and utter contempt for them.

In this instance, I'm sincerely suggesting you do it to put yourself out of such undoubted misery.

It's probably a more fatherly solution to my problems than inviting the McCanns round for dinner and hoping that my darlings will "mysteriously" disappear before dessert.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I'm there. I've always wondered what monetary value would be the trigger figure that would enable me to fuck right off without fear of utter cunting penury and the scorn of many..... 

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's probably a more fatherly solution to my problems than inviting the McCanns round for dinner and hoping that my darlings will "mysteriously" disappear before dessert.

I might have a solution for you, decs. It's tricky and might cause a little upset..

Invite the kids to play hide and seek.. you go first. As soon as they start counting to 10, tippy-toe upstairs, strip naked and dive into the nearest wardrobe. Hang yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I might have a solution for you, decs. It's tricky and might cause a little upset..

Invite the kids to play hide and seek.. you go first. As soon as they start counting to 10, tippy-toe upstairs, strip naked and dive into the nearest wardrobe. Hang yourself. 

Ah, "The Carradine". One last thrill before oblivion. I knew I could count on you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Hey now..... !

Is there an option to poll the esteemed members of this community?  T'would be an easy way to measure the truth of the matter.