CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those Magnificently Cuntish Yanks

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's that time of year again, when the Americans gorge themselves, alienate family with their uninformed opinions on the day's events, then go out shopping to beat, trample and leave for dead the weaker cunts, otherwise known as Thanksgiving and Black Friday. 

I never grow tired of the annual cuntfest and culling of the truly fucking stupid, all lining up to buy the cheapest, thought killing foreign made rubbish for their nest of borderline sociopathic, socially inept never-played-outside sprog. 

How many deaths and injuries this year?  I say at least a dozen deaths and injuries into triple digits. 

I don't know, I quite look forward to the Black Friday thingy we have. It lets me punch chavs over a no name brand Korean telly. I don't want the telly, I just like punching the chavsum.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

I don't know, I quite look forward to the Black Friday thingy we have. It lets me punch chavs over a no name brand Korean telly. I don't want the telly, I just like punching the chavsum.

Sounds a good idea Deebers. I'll give it go myself this year.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's that time of year again, when the Americans gorge themselves, alienate family with their uninformed opinions on the day's events, then go out shopping to beat, trample and leave for dead the weaker cunts, otherwise known as Thanksgiving and Black Friday. 

I never grow tired of the annual cuntfest and culling of the truly fucking stupid, all lining up to buy the cheapest, thought killing foreign made rubbish for their nest of borderline sociopathic, socially inept never-played-outside sprog. 

How many deaths and injuries this year?  I say at least a dozen deaths and injuries into triple digits. 

I know, its a good job these cunts cannot easily access lethal firearms eh....oh err hang on 

21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Happily, the 'Friday' bit is now replicated in our own green and pleasant land, thus resulting in a pleasing 'natural selection' cull of the brain-dead, brain-washed, thick-as-pigshit-and-twice-as-nasty, TV drudge-monkeys

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Happily, the 'Friday' bit is now replicated in our own green and pleasant land, thus resulting in a pleasing 'natural selection' cull of the brain-dead, brain-washed, thick-as-pigshit-and-twice-as-nasty, TV drudge-monkeys

Indeed, but it's one more example of American cretinism and cuntery infecting our culture and society. For that, there simply aren't enough fatalities to make it worthwhile. Fucking yanks are a cancer!

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed, but it's one more example of American cretinism and cuntery infecting our culture and society. For that, there simply aren't enough fatalities to make it worthwhile. Fucking yanks are a cancer!

It does all seem a trifle one way doesn't it?

I mean A Flock Of Seagulls were a long time ago now

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It does all seem a trifle one way doesn't it?

I mean A Flock Of Seagulls were a long time ago now

Fuck me, jiggers, you had to have explored the deepest recesses of your memory to come up with that soppy lot. I had completely forgotten about that abortion of untalented cunts.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck me, jiggers, you had to have explored the deepest recesses of your memory to come up with that soppy lot. I had completely forgotten about that abortion of untalented cunts.  

It did take some getting I'll admit, but they were the last truly virulent cultural smartbomb we ever dropped on the 'Atlantically Challenged', I feel

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

It did take some getting I'll admit, but they were the last truly virulent cultural smartbomb we ever dropped on the 'Atlantically Challenged', I feel

Elton John has a standing gig in Vegas at present. Just what they need there, another fat poof in rhinestones. 

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Elton John has a standing gig in Vegas at present. Just what they need there, another fat poof in rhinestones. 

After all those years of being a poof I'm not surprised he's got a standing gig.

Probably hasn't been able to sit for a while now.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 27 November 2015 at 17:46:39, Wizardsleeve said:

Funny, it was only yesterday I was reminded of these mulleted hooers and thought "Flock of Seagulls" was/could be/should be a euphemism for "shower of cunts". I think I'm going to start common usage of this. I know a few lexicographer Cunts at Collin's, I'll see if this can be sorted out.