CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alexander Armstrong's album. A Year Of Songs.

cuntspotter

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

One thing.. at least he's not some over-priviledged posh cunt with no discernable skills from Oxbridge who gets paid a fortune to mince around on the tele...

...oh...

Oxford or Cambridge ?

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Fuck off.... Just fuck off , you smug cunt.

Bastard, you got in there first. As soon as I saw the ad I was going to nom this but I got side-tracked.

What a festering, stinking pile of utter fucking wank. Who the fuck does this smug, smirking wanker think he fucking is?

Guest luke swarm

I think this Christmas Album is just a pisstake or for a bet....its got to be hasn't it, I mean he's not serious obviously.

It will however give an indication of how cuntish this country has become if it tots up any sales other than from his mates. Maybe a few dozen at most.

Just now, luke swarm said:

I think this Christmas Album is just a pisstake or for a bet....its got to be hasn't it, I mean he's not serious obviously.

It will however give an indication of how cuntish this country has become if it tots up any sales other than from his mates. Maybe a few dozen at most.

Most things I see on telly nowadays I think are a pisstake but sadly they all seem to be genuine.

Granted, this cunt is really pushing the boundaries but nothing surprises me now.

1 minute ago, nocti said:

Oh my, the nomee.

Not only is my admiration for spot obviously written in the stars, but I'd like "cunt" to be written on Armstrong's forehead with a penknife.

A penknife? A branding iron would be better.

Just now, Snatch said:

A penknife? A branding iron would be better.

The iron would certainly look more legitimate, but imagine how long the screams would last with a penknife compared to a quick smash with a branding iron. A penknife would muster up enough screams to power a wood chipper that we could throw his coulthard-chinned sidekick into. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, nocti said:

Oh my, the nomee.

Not only is my admiration for spot obviously written in the stars, but I'd like "cunt" to be written on Armstrong's forehead with a penknife.

Do you think you could see to it that "CUNT" is engraved on my grave stone?  

Guest Alfie Noakes

After hearing a bit of this on an advert I would rather melt down my old fishing weights and pour the molten lead into my ears than hear it again. Fills me with the desire to take life like the Spice Girls did.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Fuck off.... Just fuck off , you smug cunt.

I think you need to expand on this... that's not really enough information to make a proper nomination now is it?

tsk tsk...