CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Why are all jihadi cunts so keen on virgins? 

It's baffling. They're fucking useless cunts. Give me a good old fashioned rampant slut any day of the week. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Seventy virgins, what's not to love?  The misogynistic, egocentric cunts are promised sexually inexperienced, naive and easily CONTROLLED girls to exert their ego driven testosterone fueled disrespectful libido upon. They enjoy making them bleed.  Allah forbid these heaping piles of bearded shit be rewarded with women who can shag so well, they'd switch gods. Cunts, the lot of them. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They don't even get drunk, fuckinging mystery how they reproduce 

I could reason that the letterbox ladies fashions may help with this.

Guest luke swarm

at least they are not greedy.....I think 17 virgins is a very reasonable amount to expect for a bit of self sacrifice these chaps have to make.

The church could do with a bit of this marketing skill and savvy....is it any wonder pews are empty every Sunday....not a whiff of easy virgin sex available in this life or the afterlife.....come on Christians, how about some young nubile virgins if I live a good life and don't bugger any choirboys. 

No wonder the Muzzies are doing so well....just wonder if there will be ever a situation when there will be a shortage of these virgins for the lads. 

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Why are all jihadi cunts so keen on virgins? 

It's baffling. They're fucking useless cunts. Give me a good old fashioned rampant slut any day of the week. 

I like the blurt on my virgins to be sown up like an old sock with a hole in the toe and the man in the boat to be cut off by a blind Somalian with a  blunt butter knife. 

its cultural so it's fine and you've got no right to criticise 

Now im horny...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 26 November 2015 at 17:11:52, Alfie Noakes said:

I could reason that the letterbox ladies fashions may help with this.

I live in hope that Mrs Cockfingers will find Allah and don the hijab the better to conceal her ugly mush and thus "straight" to anal.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wish I had a catchphrase!

You had every opportunity to bring the cairds. Do not begrudge us cunts the plaisure that is the cairds, despite us not really been being "skatch"