CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Feminazi blogger Zoe Stavri decided to bake a sourdough loaf but then realised that she was short of one ingredient so she displayed some Olympic class ingenuity by breaking out her trusty dildo and plunging it into her thrush ridden vagina so she could extract the yeast from it.

Cheese on toast anyone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3332169/Feminist-blogger-uses-vaginal-yeast-make-sourdough-bread.html

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Obviously one of these free bleeders that we hear about.

No doubt a fucking minger as well.

p6xo8Hon9lcUNTJaHCxTMAAvFBFsxQvUeiBzCc6e

MMM Lovely......I think having a yeasty minge is the least of this girls problems.

49 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Feminazi blogger Zoe Stavri decided to bake a sourdough loaf but then realised that she was short of one ingredient so she displayed some Olympic class ingenuity by breaking out her trusty dildo and plunging it into her thrush ridden vagina so she could extract the yeast from it.

Cheese on toast anyone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3332169/Feminist-blogger-uses-vaginal-yeast-make-sourdough-bread.html

Sounds like the kind of girl you'd take home to meet the family.

Sharing recipe advice with them might be a tad risky though.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Obviously one of these free bleeders that we hear about.

No doubt a fucking minger as well.

Bllllooooiiaaaaarrreghhh !!! (Retches twin cones of spew out nostrils)

image.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Cheese on toast anyone?

I'm not sure this is exactly what the little baby Jesus meant by the parable of the loaves and the fishes. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Frank. said:

You just don't cut it I'm afraid. I have never known a cunt on here to tap out so many words devoid of any humour. Your ingrained fucking bitterness nullifies any potential. 

Consider yourself boxed. 

I'm sure I could think of a few... Punkape was one.... the other.?... something vaguely Homorific....*

*bastardised misspelling intentional...

Guest Wizardsleeve

It would be worth the cost to hire a brigade of prossies to dress as nurses and cheer girls and men in suits to tie her down and wax her entire body from neck to toe in front of a room full blokes from varying degrees of social status and wealth. 

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It would be worth the cost to hire a brigade of prossies to dress as nurses and cheer girls and men in suits to tie her down and wax her entire body from neck to toe in front of a room full blokes from varying degrees of social status and wealth. 

What have those poor blokes done to deserve that, you nasty cunt??

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Warburtons are on the blower to her right now I bet, seeing if she can bang out a tray of bloomers and a crusty cob.

Fuckachhia?

Exactly!

Buggerette?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Start by taking a fucking strimmer to that weasel under her arm.

Fucking hate saphitic cunts making a banner out of their ill-kempt below-eyebrow hair. Wow you Cunts that's simply amazing what you've (not) done there. 

If I were to parade my mental overgrown yellow toenails like a medal of fucking honour I would expect to be called the stinking offensive cunt that I clearly am, rather than expect a big clap on the back from other similar dirty cunts. 

Guest luke swarm
20 hours ago, Frank. said:

You just don't cut it I'm afraid. I have never known a cunt on here to tap out so many words devoid of any humour. Your ingrained fucking bitterness nullifies any potential. 

Consider yourself boxed. 

clever put downs don't work with you do they Fwank.....A simple Fuck off seems to work wonders apparently, so please do so.  

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Warburtons are on the blower to her right now I bet, seeing if she can bang out a tray of bloomers and a crusty cob.

I hope she doesn't find herself short of an ingredient when making sun-dried tomato and Parmesan bread.