CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Religious Stalkers

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Yesterday I was stopped in the street by two young men with an accent which is weird coz there just aren't any of those types round these parts. One of them politely asked if I have ever been to church, to which I lied and said "no" (oooh spontaneous combustion). I carried on walking faster and they changed direction and started following behind me. "Would you like to?" he asked. (would I like to what you cunt? win the lottery? sell up and go live in the Bahamas? poke a god bother in the eye with a rusty ice pick?) "no" I replied. Then the pavement narrowed causing the other one to sort of side step me. There was nobody about, it was getting dark and rightly or wrongly I started to feel a bit uneasy. I wasn't sure whether to hit him with my hand bag or leg it. They were only little weedy cunts but I wouldn't want to take both of them on in a fight, and with a bit of luck they weren't any fitter than me so I decided to run. I glanced back and they were stood still and shouting "don't you believe in god?" .... "Nooooo". Fucking hell, at least when the jo-bos come aknocking they don't scare the shit out of me and I have the pleasure of breaking their foot in the door. Next it will be the carol singers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Bill's assertion is bang on the money- fucking insipid drivel. You know the drill- under kitchen sink, glass, bleach. Bye bye. Thanks.

I'd suggest that you pause next time you've composed a little vignette and check that it has a start, middle, end and a point, unlike this still born piece of tota fucking shit. 

23 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Yesterday I was stopped in the street by two young men with a paki accent which is weird coz there just aren't any of those types round these parts. One of them politely asked if I have ever been to church, to which I lied and said "no" (oooh spontaneous combustion). I carried on walking faster and they changed direction and started following behind me. "Would you like to?" he asked. (would I like to what you cunt? win the lottery? sell up and go live in the Bahamas? poke a god bother in the eye with a rusty ice pick?) "no" I replied. Then the pavement narrowed causing the other one to sort of side step me. There was nobody about, it was getting dark and rightly or wrongly I started to feel a bit uneasy. I wasn't sure whether to hit him with my hand bag or leg it. They were only little weedy cunts but I wouldn't want to take both of them on in a fight, and with a bit of luck they weren't any fitter than me so I decided to run. I glanced back and they were stood still and shouting "don't you believe in god?" .... "Nooooo". Fucking hell, at least when the jo-bos come aknocking they don't scare the shit out of me and I have the pleasure of breaking their foot in the door. Next it will be the carol singers.

This is diabolical. Dopey fucking whore. 

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bill's assertion is bang on the money- fucking insipid drivel. You know the drill- under kitchen sink, glass, bleach. Bye bye. Thanks.

I'd suggest that you pause next time you've composed a little vignette and check that it has a start, middle, end and a point, unlike this still born piece of tota fucking shit. 

Have I said something to upset you Cockfingers - or is it just that pocket torch up your arse iritating you again?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Have I said something to upset Cockfingers - or is it just that pocket torch up your arse iritating you again?

Madam, you are welcome to felch it right out. 

Not at all! I hope you try better to insult me - if you can, if, it would be by definition absolutelyfuckinghilarious. 

3/10, gobbler can do better 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Frank. said:

A classic case of a lonely and weathered, cock-starved, two-bit two bob cobwebbed fannied thicko. 

She sounds fucking ideal. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ha Ha , classic Frank,

by classic I mean a fucking train wreck two bob estate agent spiv, with multiple dissociated personalities, all cunts.

The only thing classic about frank is his age.

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Since when have you said anything interesting or that would suggest any semblance of a brain? Bet you would even fuck up trying to kill yourself. 

Guest nobgobbler
47 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Madam, you are welcome to felch it right out. 

Not at all! I hope you try better to insult me - if you can, if, it would be by definition absolutelyfuckinghilarious. 

3/10, gobbler can do better 

I don't make a habit of cunting other members. That's not the purpose of this site. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Since when have you said anything interesting or that would suggest any semblance of a brain? Bet you would even fuck up trying to kill yourself. 

Since I started last week. 

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Yesterday I was stopped in the street by two young men with an accent which is weird coz there just aren't any of those types round these parts. One of them politely asked if I have ever been to church, to which I lied and said "no" (oooh spontaneous combustion). I carried on walking faster and they changed direction and started following behind me. "Would you like to?" he asked. (would I like to what you cunt? win the lottery? sell up and go live in the Bahamas? poke a god bother in the eye with a rusty ice pick?) "no" I replied. Then the pavement narrowed causing the other one to sort of side step me. There was nobody about, it was getting dark and rightly or wrongly I started to feel a bit uneasy. I wasn't sure whether to hit him with my hand bag or leg it. They were only little weedy cunts but I wouldn't want to take both of them on in a fight, and with a bit of luck they weren't any fitter than me so I decided to run. I glanced back and they were stood still and shouting "don't you believe in god?" .... "Nooooo". Fucking hell, at least when the jo-bos come aknocking they don't scare the shit out of me and I have the pleasure of breaking their foot in the door. Next it will be the carol singers.

Couple of right bastards. You did the right thing.

Would you like to buy some lucky 'ether dear? Read your palm? Tell your fortune?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I don't make a habit of cunting other members. That's not the purpose of this site. 

I didn't think it was at first. Until I got a swift, and dare I say deserved cunting from certain Cunts, from which I realised the cunting of other members is the natural mechanism and crucible that ensures the quality of "regular" content at this august institution.

"Cunt" have one without the other!

Guest Bill Stickers

I had to put in a Herculean effort in order to read past "young men with a paki accent", but read on I did. It was probably the worst decision of my life. A stream of unconsciousness that should be consigned to the bin of history. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Couple of right bastards. You did the right thing.

Would you like to buy some lucky 'ether dear? Read your palm? Tell your fortune?

Lucky ether? You have ether? Magic that stuff.... myself and several associates were flung down the back stairs of a George Street establishment by burly cunts for inhaling it off our soaked coat cuffs and smearing nachos all over mirrors . Some cunts have no sense of humour .

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Lucky ether? You have ether? Magic that stuff.... myself and several associates were flung down the back stairs of a George Street establishment by burly cunts for inhaling it off our soaked coat cuffs and smearing nachos all over mirrors . Some cunts have no sense of humour .

Yeah I see what you did there. I meant 'eather.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I had to put in a Herculean effort in order to read past "young men with a paki accent", but read on I did. It was probably the worst decision of my life. A stream of unconsciousness that should be consigned to the bin of history. 

In that case, why is it worth your time commenting more than once? Answer - because you wanted to point out that I used the removable P word. What a clever cunt you are.