CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

dirty double crossing turks.

Eddie

The Russians were carrying out an operation fighting against ISIL in Northern Latakia, ISIL supporting Turks shot down a Russian plane, then Syrians shot both pilots as they parachuted to earth. The Turkish government have shown their true colours as did the pakistanti government when the world was hunting bin Laden. Too many, high ranking government officials who agree / sympathise with the terrorists. Cunts. 

Guest luke swarm

it was  only yesterday that we were up in arms about a Russian sub sighted in British waters and Russian jets buzz our airspace regularly so we  have scramble jets to intercept......and this is in our space which is not designated a warzone and we are guard it vigilantly.

Seems the Turks feel the same way about their turf.....or do you think that's its ok to encroach into their space by the Ruskies because they are different and a muslim country. Perhaps the Russians ought to have told them before carrying out this operation....certainly we would demand that courtesy to avoid this kind of thing.

The Pakistani incident is totally different, Pakistan and America loath each other but need each other also. Pakistan needs the finance and weapons and America needs a country that will accommodate them in that region.    

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

it was  only yesterday that we were up in arms about a Russian sub sighted in British waters and Russian jets buzz our airspace regularly so we  have scramble jets to intercept......and this is in our space which is not designated a warzone and we are guard it vigilantly.

Seems the Turks feel the same way about their turf.....or do you think that's its ok to encroach into their space by the Ruskies because they are different and a muslim country. Perhaps the Russians ought to have told them before carrying out this operation....certainly we would demand that courtesy to avoid this kind of thing.

The Pakistani incident is totally different, Pakistan and America loath each other but need each other also. Pakistan needs the finance and weapons and America needs a country that will accommodate them in that region.    

So you believe the turks thought the Russians were there to attack them whilst flying close to the border ? , totally unnecessary over reaction that will have implications in an very tense situation. Next time the Russians are spotted flying over the english channel would you want us to shoot at them?

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

So you believe the turks thought the Russians were there to attack them whilst flying close to the border ? , totally unnecessary over reaction that will have implications in an very tense situation. Next time the Russians are spotted flying over the english channel would you want us to shoot at them?

its their airspace, they gave countless warnings to the Russian jet, all ignored. Would we take that chance here, I do not think so. Who is the more stupid here.....the Turks for getting nervous after they have given warning or the Russians for ignoring the warnings......I know that jet would have been shot down here and we would applaud our services for being alert.

Lets not have a double standards Eddie and the tense situation is all the more reason for not being cavalier with friendly countries internal security.  

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

its their airspace, they gave countless warnings to the Russian jet, all ignored. Would we take that chance here, I do not think so. Who is the more stupid here.....the Turks for getting nervous after they have given warning or the Russians for ignoring the warnings......I know that jet would have been shot down here and we would applaud our services for being alert.

Lets not have a double standards Eddie and the tense situation is all the more reason for not being cavalier with friendly countries internal security.  

As you rightly point out , we have russian visitors regularly, and have done for years, however not once have we felt it such national threat that we open fire. The point with the Turks and Pakistanis is the sharing of information. The Americans could not trust the pakistanti government with information as wanted men were tipped off and made their escape, the same would have happened if the mission to kill bin Laden was shared.  A percentage of Turks obviously sympathise with the isis fighters therfore information regarding  russian attacks would leak back to isis fighters if shared.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Fucking ridiculous cunts, the Turks. Couldn't quite believe it , that they'd actually shot it down on purpose. Maybe worth a couple of nasty emails, not missiles, given they (Russia ) are obviously after IS, and er, it is Russia. Especially given they are not doing a great deal to discourage the IS Cunts on their doorstep. Fucking thick cunts. Hey fancy joining Europe , you fucking donkeys ...?

Turkey is Islams Trojan horse. If Turkey is in Europe, every Muslim will be able to get in. They threatened to issue thousands of passports to refugees a few weeks ago. They are slimy smelly cunts who hate us Christians and are only in anything for themselves. Hope Russia bombs the cunts into the stone age

Guest DingTheRioja

Turkey do beleive they now have a fucking good hand at the poker table.... and they are abusing the shit out of it...

Russia, however, is probably helpng Assad to kill people the Turks like...

....and Putin will probably abuse the shit out the position the dumb fuck Turks have just handed him on a plate...

What I don't understand is that there is no mention of the defence mechanisms of the SU24 not saving its arse?

Guest luke swarm

all of a sudden Putin is our best mate............nasty Turks and their strange ways...slimy and smelly and a dodgy colour. Not like those grand Christian Russian warriors.....lovely people the Russians, ask any Ukrainian.  

Have I wondered onto Stormfront by mistake. Come on everybody lets Bomb the fuckers...that should sort it all out as its worked loads of times before. What the fuck do we think we are, some kind of world power.....we have got fuck all, only yesterday the frogs had to lend us a sub finder aircraft.

I sincerely apologise for drifting into the Judges territory here but come on....fucking Russians got shot down because of arrogance and for being crap pilots.

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

all of a sudden Putin is our best mate............nasty Turks and their strange ways...slimy and smelly and a dodgy colour. Not like those grand Christian Russian warriors.....lovely people the Russians, ask any Ukrainian.  

Have I wondered onto Stormfront by mistake. Come on everybody lets Bomb the fuckers...that should sort it all out as its worked loads of times before. What the fuck do we think we are, some kind of world power.....we have got fuck all, only yesterday the frogs had to lend us a sub finder aircraft.

I sincerely apologise for drifting into the Judges territory here but come on....fucking Russians got shot down because of arrogance and for being crap pilots.

So if you think the turks done the right thing, would you support similar action here next time the Russians visit? 

Nice try with the stormfront reference, however boring and predictable, the original nom was based on the Turks unnecessary use of force and upping the ante when it's about the last thing that the situation needs.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

The Russians were carrying out an operation fighting against ISIL in Northern Latakia, ISIL supporting Turks shot down a Russian plane, then Syrians shot both pilots as they parachuted to earth. The Turkish government have shown their true colours as did the pakistanti government when the world was hunting bin Laden. Too many, high ranking government officials who agree / sympathise with the terrorists. Cunts. 

True. However, I've just driven from Marlborough in Wiltshire to Clermont Ferrand. Twelve hours via Calais. What do you think about that, Ed?

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

So if you think the turks done the right thing, would you support similar action here next time the Russians visit? 

Nice try with the stormfront reference, however boring and predictable, the original nom was based on the Turks unnecessary use of force and upping the ante when it's about the last thing that the situation needs.

No my point is that you apply the same standards for the turks airspace as you do for our space. What would your reaction be if we had shot down this jet if it had been flying in our space and ignored 15 warnings to desist.

...as to the Stormfront reference, it may be boring but just take a glance at some of the comments, if you think that they are ok and you agree, then we are so far apart that its not worth arguing. Any argument based on skin colour and religion is futile.  

Fuck off Frank.    

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

No my point is that you apply the same standards for the turks airspace as you do for our space. What would your reaction be if we had shot down this jet if it had been flying in our space and ignored 15 warnings to desist.

...as to the Stormfront reference, it may be boring but just take a glance at some of the comments, if you think that they are ok and you agree, then we are so far apart that its not worth arguing. Any argument based on skin colour and religion is futile.  

Fuck off Frank.    

My point exactly,  I am relieved that we have not reacted to the Russian visits, my reaction would have been fear if we did react.

If you think the turks done the right thing then you must agree to the UK shooting down a Russian plane next time it strays ????

It's not about race or religion it's about common sense...

Russia are our least worst enemy at the mo, so they have my permission to flatten any bunch of cunts on my shit list.  My best worst friends best worst enemy's friend  can fuck right off. Cunts.

6 minutes ago, Cuntme sideways said:

This great Britain of ours has no borders. The rest of Europe and its dodgy land connections will always have a " sorry a fly by mistake" If the ruskies fly here it's not a mistake but a piss take. lot of water is not just a pretty day out

This has been going on for fucking decades. It is just a game. Fuck 'em all. Biggles's boot boys can sort it.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Fuck off Frank.    

The Rusky pilots ejected, and landed in Syria, so I think the Turks are telling porkies, the silly cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers

I find it hard to have any sympathy for the Russians here.

If the Turks invaded Russian airspace 10 times, what do you think would happen? Or the British? Or any other nation? A fucking jet would get shot down each time. The only way they will learn is via the same happening to them.

That doesn't mean I think they are worse than ISIS. But as I said, I don'r have any fucking sympathy.