CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

dirty double crossing turks.

Eddie

Guest judgetwi

So i've just bowled out of the pub and into my local kebab emporium and my old mate Stavros is droning on about the fucking Turks again. Yes we know they invaded Cyprus in 1974, yes we know they shot your family's goats, yes we know they called your mother a dirty Greek whore and kicked you out of your house for fucks sake. Yes we know your family came to England and that's why you are here ripping off poor drunks with your over-priced yet strangely addictive kebabs. No i don't want any chilli sauce, how many fucking times do i have to tell you? Now i have never been to Turkey but i have had a couple of "incidents" with Turks in Germany, where they are not popular trust me. Combine that with the testimony of Stavros and i have to say that Turks are cunts. Don't get me wrong, i have no love for the Ruskies, especially Czar Putin, but you have to stick with your mates don't you? Any way, fuck World War 3 what about Walter Palmer? Where the fuck is that cunt hiding? That's what i want to know!

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So i've just bowled out of the pub and into my local kebab emporium and my old mate Stavros is droning on about the fucking Turks again. Yes we know they invaded Cyprus in 1974, yes we know they shot your family's goats, yes we know they called your mother a dirty Greek whore and kicked you out of your house for fucks sake. Yes we know your family came to England and that's why you are here ripping off poor drunks with your over-priced yet strangely addictive kebabs. No i don't want any chilli sauce, how many fucking times do i have to tell you? Now i have never been to Turkey but i have had a couple of "incidents" with Turks in Germany, where they are not popular trust me. Combine that with the testimony of Stavros and i have to say that Turks are cunts. Don't get me wrong, i have no love for the Ruskies, especially Czar Putin, but you have to stick with your mates don't you? Any way, fuck World War 3 what about Walter Palmer? Where the fuck is that cunt hiding? That's what i want to know!

Tad hypocritical calling cc users 'sad losers'  when you always return from a night out alone and post nonsense on here. You must be one ugly cunt or are simply too ashamed to show people where you live, or both. Remember in future glass houses and all that.

Guest DingTheRioja

The Turks are cunts... currently...

They think they have magically been given all the Aces at the Top Table... and tried to abuse the fuck out of that idea....

...now it's coming home to roost...

Mr Erdogan said he hoped to meet Mr Putin face-to-face on the sidelines of the climate summit in Paris next week "to bring the issue to a reasonable point. We are disturbed that the issue has been escalated."

While he has refused to apologise, Mr Erdogan did say on Thursday that had Turkey known the plane was Russian, "may be we would have warned it differently".

Bullshit, bullshit and more bullshit....

I think the Turks have been given a private kicking.. and need another one to make the stupid cunts toe the line...

52 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

The Turks are cunts... currently...

They think they have magically been given all the Aces at the Top Table... and tried to abuse the fuck out of that idea....

...now it's coming home to roost...

Bullshit, bullshit and more bullshit....

I think the Turks have been given a private kicking.. and need another one to make the stupid cunts toe the line...

I think the penny has dropped that they need to backtrack because Putin is going to fuck them big-style.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

I think the penny has dropped that they need to backtrack because Putin is going to fuck them big-style.

He certainly is and good luck to him.

It seems to me that since Russia got invited to help out in Syria they have been slagged off by America ever since. Even to the point of lying.

Maybe it's because Russia are showing every other cunt how it's done. I should think it's about time America bombed another hospital as they haven't hit one this week.

Even the UK accused them of damaging some Ship or other with their submarine. Turned our it was an English sub.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

He certainly is and good luck to him.

It seems to me that since Russia got invited to help out in Syria they have been slagged off by America ever since. Even to the point of lying.

Maybe it's because Russia are showing every other cunt how it's done. I should think it's about time America bombed another hospital as they haven't hit one this week.

Even the UK accused them of damaging some Ship or other with their submarine. Turned our it was an English sub.

Must be fucking slacking.... have all the Chiefs gone to the shops for Black Friday to buy more cheapo bombs that don't work properly?