CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

16 and 17 Year Olds to Vote in EU Referendum

Guest judgetwi

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'd have let her give me fucking AIDS.

SInce you didn't have a chance with her, you got it from a foreign rentboy tired from the raft ride and willing to do anything for a dark corner in a bedsit to call his own.  

14 hours ago, scotty said:

She should have changed her name to Anne Drogynous.

I liked her in The Tourists before she forgot she was Scottish and turned into a dolphin-loving lentil shagger. I'd have happily eaten my haggis supper out of her snatch, and left the pickled onions in there for a warm snack in the morning. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I liked her in The Tourists before she forgot she was Scottish and turned into a dolphin-loving lentil shagger. I'd have happily eaten my haggis supper out of her snatch, and left the pickled onions in there for a warm snack in the morning. 

My eyes started misting up as I read that Baws, you hopeless old romantic bastard.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

SInce you didn't have a chance with her, you got it from a foreign rentboy tired from the raft ride and willing to do anything for a dark corner in a bedsit to call his own.  

Fucking totally rumbled- good shout. 

The staff at Thorpe Park did have a moan about it

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fucking totally rumbled- good shout. 

The staff at Thorpe Park did have a moan about it

You're a bloody good sport, Quince. Wasn't my best, to be sure, but you've got the right spirit of the thing. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're a bloody good sport, Quince. Wasn't my best, to be sure, but you've got the right spirit of the thing. 

Well, I could tell you hadn't had a fair amount of cheap lager yet and didn't want to come the cunt unfairly 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well, I could tell you hadn't had a fair amount of cheap lager yet and didn't want to come the cunt unfairly 

I probably will be off the drink for a few days. A deadline at the office has one department cunting others, so I am working more to get our part finished. Then I'll a right proper piss up, but on a distilled spirit. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I probably will be off the drink for a few days. A deadline at the office has one department cunting others, so I am working more to get our part finished. Then I'll a right proper piss up, but on a distilled spirit. 

I feel I must suggest the bleach . Sorry !

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I feel I must suggest the bleach . Sorry !

With some of those soppy, dim cunts, I've considered it myself. But I have to cancel my life insurance beforehand. The missus is getting rather complacent about earning her share. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:
12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

With some of those soppy, dim cunts, I've considered it myself. But I have to cancel my life insurance beforehand. The missus is getting rather complacent about earning her share. 

I hope your house is absolutely surgically fucking clean !

Guest judgetwi
On 11/24/2015, 7:38:56, Snatch said:

Another thread from CC's very own political expert. Funny how he accuses others of racism but has managed to name a high profile Nazi in his ramblings,even going as far as to think Goebbels would be proud of him.
Not the first time either I'd wager.

Well done Snitcher for sticking to the political agenda and resisting the temptation to meander down Wankers' Avenue. Unfortunately you are far more knowledgeable of the latter than the former, which wouldn't be difficult in your case to be fair. Nice try though.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well done Snitcher for sticking to the political agenda and resisting the temptation to meander down Wankers' Avenue. Unfortunately you are far more knowledgeable of the latter than the former, which wouldn't be difficult in your case to be fair. Nice try though.

Not nice is it when you get accused of racism,just like you do to others. And don't even try and pin that shit on me. You don't even know the fucking half of it you total cunt.

Is your "special friend" gong to vote now he's of come age? Talking of politics,are you going to share your political agenda as you seem to think you can do better. Or are you another armchair warrior?

You think your special and everyone else is stupid.

Now,off you go and get ready for your afternoon of cock sucking football tomorrow. After that,kill yourself.

Guest luke swarm
58 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Now,off you go and get ready for your afternoon of cock sucking football tomorrow. After that,kill yourself.

Don't know this one....is it an indoor sport. are there two balls involved and shoot out at the end. 

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Snatch said:

Not nice is it when you get accused of racism,just like you do to others. And don't even try and pin that shit on me. You don't even know the fucking half of it you total cunt.

Is your "special friend" gong to vote now he's of come age? Talking of politics,are you going to share your political agenda as you seem to think you can do better. Or are you another armchair warrior?

Bitter

21 hours ago, Snatch said:

Hmmm, now let me think.......