CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People watching

Guest MikeD

Or as it's otherwise known, sitting doing fuck-all and looking around.

What a load of fucking wank. What kind of a cunt wants to watch other cunts being cunts anyway?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I am guessing the kind of cunt that has got bored with facebook and Twatter and is trying another avenue to bring some interest to their otherwise boring existence that would only be relieved by killing themselves. Just in my opinion you understand.

Guest deebom

I like to sit and gaze. I've always been an observer of people. It hones your cunt spotting skills. I can spot a cunt by the clothes they wear, how they walk, facial expressions.

Guest Gong Farmer

The best pass time there is. Sitting outside my fave cafe in town with a nice bottle of claret watching the state of humanity pass by. 

In honour of Frank's (brief) return, "People who need people, are the luckiest people in the world"

It's all a load of bollocks of course. People are cunts.

I hate people and they hate me.

In honour of Frank's (brief) return, "People who need people, are the luckiest people in the world"

It's all a load of bollocks of course. People are cunts.

I hate people and they hate me.

I used to categorise everyone I saw using myself as the gold standard and score them accordingly. Richer than me,(-10 points), Poorer(-10). Fatter(-10), Thinner (-10). You get the general idea. This means everybody ended up with a massive negative score. Now, as part of my life simplification programme and also to save time and effort, I now just enter everyone into my mental scoreboard with a cunt index of minus infinity, which seems to have got mathematicians (cunts to a man) scratching their bearded, gay' vegetarian heads. If you need to know your personal score, it is just minus infinity whoever you are you thick cunt.

I used to categorise everyone I saw using myself as the gold standard and score them accordingly. Richer than me,(-10 points), Poorer(-10). Fatter(-10), Thinner (-10). You get the general idea. This means everybody ended up with a massive negative score. Now, as part of my life simplification programme and also to save time and effort, I now just enter everyone into my mental scoreboard with a cunt index of minus infinity, which seems to have got mathematicians (cunts to a man) scratching their bearded, gay' vegetarian heads. If you need to know your personal score, it is just minus infinity whoever you are you thick cunt.

Given that everyone else is minus infinity to you, and you're minus infinity to me (for hopefully obvious reasons) that's really going to fuck with your mathematicians' heads. The very fabric of the universe itself may be at risk.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Manka, young lad, you are aware of the difference between gold and lead?  They are but one little point apart on table of elements. I think you may have confused yoursel with the periodic equivalent to a pile of shit.