CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pets That Re-Consume Vomit

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Seeing them do it is enough to activate my own chunky fountain. What a vile cunt of a trait. I think it might be worse watching one pet lap up the expelled churning a of another pet. I am beginning to believe two of our cats might be complete cunts, after all. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking hell , people have knocked me for some of my topics but this load of shite is puerile in the extreme. With extreme luck you will both choke to death on your own vomit. No doubt that Deccs , Stickers and the rest of the Inner Circle of Arse Lickers will soon be bashing your 'like' buttons with their flaccid dicks. Cunts.

You soft cunt, if you can't handle a CC pisstake, mumsnet will welcome you with outstretched, skin flapping low hanger arms. I enjoy a good laugh, Stickers, Decs, and the rest of this lot provide plenty of them, even when slating me or my noms. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Fucking hell , people have knocked me for some of my topics but this load of shite is puerile in the extreme. With extreme luck you will both choke to death on your own vomit. No doubt that Deccs , Stickers and the rest of the Inner Circle of Arse Lickers will soon be bashing your 'like' buttons with their flaccid dicks. Cunts.

You soppy fucking cunt.

You soft cunt, if you can't handle a CC pisstake, mumsnet will welcome you with outstretched, skin flapping low hanger arms. I enjoy a good laugh, Stickers, Decs, and the rest of this lot provide plenty of them, even when slating me or my noms. 

Yes but be honest it was a shit nom and you are a cunt  by the fact that you have taken my post seriously.

I wish we had a virtual dog on the site that'd consume all the tedious fucking shit that spews forth from your keyboard. 

Guest nobgobbler

I wish we had a virtual dog on the site that'd consume all the tedious fucking shit that spews forth from your keyboard. 

I can just see the Corner's virtual dog now. It would reside with the Modmins in the Valley of Cunts. It would be named Cunt Nipper and it would have three arseholes.

Guest luke swarm

Don't know about animals chowing down on splatter but many years ago when I was in the mob......a very drunk and cuntish airman chundered up at the bar....the barman nonchalantly came round and started mopping it up as if it was an everyday event...he then to my astonishment invited the chunderer to have a sample off the now vomit soaked mop....fuck me if this animal did not take a couple of choice chunks and swallow them down.

thirty years ago and it still disturbs me. 

Guest Gong Farmer

I once picked up and ate a  kebab that I'd just spewed up outside a pub in Thetford, it was survival reasons. I was due to be going into the field early the next morning for a training weekend with some TA cunts and knew that that kebab would have been my last decent meal for at least a couple of days. When duty calls you have to step up to the plate, or in this case... a manhole cover. Luckily I was pissed out of my brains so it didn't taste that bad at all.

Guest deebom

I puked up at rave once after consuming what was probably my 5th or 6th pill. I remember being majorly pissed off that I may have just chundered the pill, and poking the vomit around with my foot. I am ashamed to admit that I found the pill, gave it a rinse with my water and popped it again... Was a good night too.

Edited by deebom
Garibaldis

Guest Alfie Noakes

I puked up at rave once after consuming what was probably my 5th or 6th pill. I remember being majorly pissed off that I may have just chundered the pill, and poking the vomit around with my foot. I am ashamed to admit that I found the pill, gave it a rinse with my water and popped it again... Was a good night too.

Ah the good old "disco biscuit burp". Chundering on pills felt great and the rush was very intense.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Yes but be honest it was a shit nom and you are a cunt  by the fact that you have taken my post seriously.

I have openly admitted that I am a cunt, so you're wasting your breath.  I didn't take your post seriously, as I don't take anything too seriously.  Life is far too short to be bothered.  I merely gave a corner appropriate response to an utter cunt, who just happened to need a good cunting at that moment in time. 

Take this literally, after what I've been through lately, there is absolutely nothing you can do or say that will convince me to take you seriously.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

I fear my cats might be a pair of thick cunts.  Two of them had a mouse both in their claws and the other had it in his mouth, needing only to apply the proper death bite, and still the little brown bastard escaped. On my way home I'll have to stop at the DIY and buy poison. Then I'll have to deal with the fucking mouse.