CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Don't Manage Their Sprog

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I've been seeing more and more of these cunts everywhere.  In the store, the children are roaming around or running wild with absolutely no parental supervision whatsoever.  The brats are messing about with the escalators, pushing people's trolleys, bumping into wing mirrors on our cars, scratching the paint, denting the panels, grabbing every shite snack on the shelves that will transform them into a 30 stone slob, like their parents, it's getting on my tits.  These people should be practice targets for the rest of us so we are better prepared to defend ourselves against hostile agressors when the footie tournament is in town.  Fucking cunts, control your sniveling, snot nosed cunt brood!  

Guest Lady Penelope

I watched one sprog go to a shelf open a bottle of orangeade and start drinking from it .. the sprog's mother simply screwed the cap back on the bottle and put it back on the shelf,

There's only one way to deal with these cunts. Follow them home, then drive through their front room wall with your car. Exit your vehicle and then proceed to shit all over the cheap linoleum that pervades their chav cave. Before you pull up your trousers, wank one off into the kettle. Finally, exit the property, douse it in petrol, and burn it to the ground.

• Like 1

There's only one way to deal with these cunts. Follow them home, then drive through their front room wall with your car. Exit your vehicle and then proceed to shit all over the cheap linoleum that pervades their chav cave. Before you pull up your trousers, wank one off into the kettle. Finally, exit the property, douse it in petrol, and burn it to the ground.

It  won't be Lino , it will be laminate flooring.

Guest Bill Stickers

As some of you may recall, I went abroad earlier this year. I chose a Spanish island... I had forgotten how rampantly overrun with English bottom feeding, Daily Mail reading Northerners they are, but only have my lapse in judgement to blame.

Anyway, one night we were drinking in a bar playing some pool. It was about 1.30 in the morning. The place was trying to be a bit of a club rather than a bar, so the room was dark, with quite loud music, shitty 'disco' lighting etc. etc. What I'm getting at is it was an adult environment, not suited to any kind of infant presence, especially in the early hours.

Two small English children turn up, both of them under 10 years old. They begin running round this pool room, screaming, shouting, jumping and being a complete fucking unchecked irritation. Their parents are absolutely nowhere to be seen. 

We decide these little cunts have basically ruined our night, and as it is nearing two o'clock, we might turn in for the night once we finish the current game of pool.

I'm on the black pot - I lower my chin to the cue, then I feel something hit the back of my foot. One of the little cunts has run straight into my leg which was sticking out behind me as I was reading myself for the shot.

I look over my other shoulder just in time to see the small fucker fly face first into the floor. The speed at which he was jovially running meant there was absolutely no chance in hell the under-developed urchin could use his hands to break the fall.

Bawling, screaming, floods of tears. And that was just the sound of me and my mates laughing.

He ran straight outside to his utterly inept mother, who seemed more concerned about ordering another cocktail than sorting out the ever-increasing bump on the front of his head. I almost felt sorry for the wee wretch.

Needless to say, we played a few more games of pool in relative peace and high spirits, before returning home.

Memo to oneself; don't piss off Decimus.

As some of you may recall, I went abroad earlier this year. I chose a Spanish island... I had forgotten how rampantly overrun with English bottom feeding, Daily Mail reading Northerners they are, but only have my lapse in judgement to blame.

Anyway, one night we were drinking in a bar playing some pool. It was about 1.30 in the morning. The place was trying to be a bit of a club rather than a bar, so the room was dark, with quite loud music, shitty 'disco' lighting etc. etc. What I'm getting at is it was an adult environment, not suited to any kind of infant presence, especially in the early hours.

Two small English children turn up, both of them under 10 years old. They begin running round this pool room, screaming, shouting, jumping and being a complete fucking unchecked irritation. Their parents are absolutely nowhere to be seen. 

We decide these little cunts have basically ruined our night, and as it is nearing two o'clock, we might turn in for the night once we finish the current game of pool.

I'm on the black pot - I lower my chin to the cue, then I feel something hit the back of my foot. One of the little cunts has run straight into my leg which was sticking out behind me as I was reading myself for the shot.

I look over my other shoulder just in time to see the small fucker fly face first into the floor. The speed at which he was jovially running meant there was absolutely no chance in hell the under-developed urchin could use his hands to break the fall.

Bawling, screaming, floods of tears. And that was just the sound of me and my mates laughing.

He ran straight outside to his utterly inept mother, who seemed more concerned about ordering another cocktail than sorting out the ever-increasing bump on the front of his head. I almost felt sorry for the wee wretch.

Needless to say, we played a few more games of pool in relative peace and high spirits, before returning home.

You still working for OFSTED Bill?

I've been seeing more and more of these cunts everywhere.  In the store, the children are roaming around or running wild with absolutely no parental supervision whatsoever.  The brats are messing about with the escalators, pushing people's trolleys, bumping into wing mirrors on our cars, scratching the paint, denting the panels, grabbing every shite snack on the shelves that will transform them into a 30 stone slob, like their parents, it's getting on my tits.  These people should be practice targets for the rest of us so we are better prepared to defend ourselves against hostile agressors when the footie tournament is in town.  Fucking cunts, control your sniveling, snot nosed cunt brood!  

Good shout, wizz. These little bastards are annoying beyond description. In fact, there's one of the little cunts banging into my bar stool as I type this (and that isn't a euphemism for dapps gayer thread.)

Guest Wizardsleeve

With any luck, the little wildcat learned a valuable lesson to stay from Bill's feet. He's lucky he didn't take the large end of the cue to his eye, I've witnessed that, and it is a dreadful assault on senses, and it happened only because the child wanted to watch his dad take his shot. He wasn't I'll behaved at all, not like the mini cyclones whirling about Sticker's, he was just in a bad position trying to observe. That time, I did feel bad

Guest luke swarm

cunts beget sprog cunts.....is it any wonder that these malignant sprogs are cunts when all their standards are set by thick chav turds with the parental knowhow of a monitor lizard.

The absolute worst case scenario of this is on a 8 hour flight to Florida with two of the little shits behind you kicking the seats.....no amount of glaring and underbreath swearing has any effect on them or their fucking stupid stepparents. Nightmare.     

Very harsh......but fair.

That's modern parenting for you. A tube of blue Smarties for breakfast, Sunny D for lunch, and a Ritalin suppository at bedtime. 

Aye, it aint like the good old days. Battered the fuck out of in the morning, BSE and Lard for tea, and a bed time story with uncle Jimmy in the evening. Little fuckers don't know they're born.

Guest luke swarm

Aye, it aint like the good old days. Battered the fuck out of in the morning, BSE and Lard for tea, and a bed time story with uncle Jimmy in the evening. Little fuckers don't know they're born.

what a coincidence...your uncle was a Jimmy also...........our uncle Jimmy was always inventing new games with us and letting us cuddle up to him........then he would give us half a crown to not tell our mam and dad that he was our favourite...I think he became a doctor of some kind later as mam used to call him that paediatric cunt  

what a coincidence...your uncle was a Jimmy also...........our uncle Jimmy was always inventing new games with us and letting us cuddle up to him........then he would give us half a crown to not tell our mam and dad that he was our favourite...I think he became a doctor of some kind later as mam used to call him that paediatric cunt  

I remember when I was a kid, our uncle would close the toilet door behind him, wink, and chuckle "I'd give it 10 minutes if I were you, son."

Deleted

Edited by Rick_B

Guest DingTheRioja

One of my neighbours is one of those cunting parents...

..unfortunately she is somewhat over 60 and loudmouthed, her daughter is about my age and loudmouthed, and the 3 grandkids are always a Volume 121....

The bloke is a really nice quiet lad..... who knew?

Guest cuntcrapper

Every City, Town and Village and region should have neighbourhood sniper(s), Issued with the US Barrett .50mm sniper rifle and phosphorous grenade launchers. Unsuitable brats should be liquidated and the sniper paid a suitable reward. Chavs of both sexes should either be neutered at birth, or preferably rounded, up gassed and buried in lime pits, before their two hours old...

I remember when I was a kid, our uncle would close the toilet door behind him, wink, and chuckle "I'd give it 10 minutes if I were you, son."

Deleted

This is a bit of a worry, Rick, if we can't rip off tasteless jokes from Sickipedia Scotty and I don't have much else left.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I was wondering what had happened with that post. Nothing in it seemed like it was heading "iceberg right ahead!"

I had an interesting trip to the office this morning. I stopped for a large black coffee and a selection of edibles for my small team and a small urchin was begging for a pastry to settle his stomach. His mum was a typical self centered cunt telling him know and holding up the queue because her latte wasn't perfect in the sprinkling of cinnamon, the whipped cream melted, etc...  Everybody behind her had improvised edge weapons in hand ready to re-enact Julius Caesar, when suddenly, the tiny lad regurgitated what appeared to be toast oatmeal and orange juice all over mums way too tight for the office skirt. A disgusting, yet somehow satisfying display of karma. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

.......and then realise you have just set fire to your own house. You soppy cunt.