CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Don't Manage Their Sprog

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'd love to say to those cunts, 'fuck me, don't you like the kid then?'

The problem is it will become the norm. Much like a few years ago when Kylie and Chardonnay were the fashion for stupid names.

Guest nobgobbler

nobgobbler ?

Well yeah. My middle name is Cunt-Kicker. Just found out my niece is having a braaaaan un. No doubt the daft cunt will call it Shabooboo or something equally cuntish trendy. 

The same couple have a daughter named Aaliyah, and a niece called Takara. I wish I could say I was making this up.

I don't doubt you for a second and I think that says everything.

The Daily Telegraph "Births" column is a regular mine of comedy gold. Highlights have included:

Caspin Jack Indigo de Montfort Scott-Brown

Zebedee Ebeneezer Jay, a brother for Badger, Clementine & Florence

Elektra Esmerelda, a sister for Dorothy Wolfstan & Cleopatra

Wylder Axel Aurelius.

Punkape Fantasy Fuckwit

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

There seems to be a Marianas trench just full of utter cunts who either already have a wolf pack of uncontrollable little bastard snot machines, or who are up the duff and close to hatching a new one. The last 36 hours have been fucking dismal in the numbers of these cunts. 

In an effort to find the silver lining to this cloud, the increase will force the government to hire more cunts at the benefits centres

There seems to be a Marianas trench just full of utter cunts who either already have a wolf pack of uncontrollable little bastard snot machines, or who are up the duff and close to hatching a new one. The last 36 hours have been fucking dismal in the numbers of these cunts. 

In an effort to find the silver lining to this cloud, the increase will force the government to hire more cunts at the benefits centres

Only one way out of this mess, wizz; euthanasia. Benefits will only prolong the problem.

Partly. Other than that, Sybille Bedfords biography of Huxley,  The Joke's Over by Ralph Steadman, Waughs Ordeal of Gilbert Pinfold, and Are We Alone by Paul Davis. Last two I highly recommend. 

I've been mostly reading Time and Time Again by Ben Elton and The Templars by Micheal Haag.

Well yeah. My middle name is Cunt-Kicker. Just found out my niece is having a braaaaan un. No doubt the daft cunt will call it Shabooboo or something equally cuntish trendy. 

Or Showaddywaddy

Guest nobgobbler

I've been mostly reading Time and Time Again by Ben Elton and The Templars by Micheal Haag.

Or Showaddywaddy

Imagine knowing you were named after Jimmy Savile. Sh-wa-deh-wa-deh.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Only one way out of this mess, wizz; euthanasia. Benefits will only prolong the problem.

Everybody should be allowed to live out two fantasies of how they would get rid of a cunt with these toilet rings. I'll have to think about my two and report back, as the company Vice President is braying on about expense reports. The tight cunt goes everywhere in a private jet, limousines and dines only at the poshest restaurants and he's being a cunt about having meals brought in so we can eat and work. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Poor white trash is a UK growth industry. I'd be happy to start a human export business that would put Syria's in the shade

What chafes my arse is the fucking yanks perfected the process of mass production of poor white trash, why must we always follow their fucking lead, the cunts!

What chafes my arse is the fucking yanks perfected the process of mass production of poor white trash, why must we always follow their fucking lead, the cunts!

America was populated by the shit Europe didn't want. It was built on poor white trash.

Guest Wizardsleeve

America was populated by the shit Europe didn't want. It was built on poor white trash.

So we took the trash to the bin and out to the curb once, isn't it bloody time for another thorough cleaning?  Canada has plentiful unsettled areas that our chavvy, benefit scrounging, work shy, tax dodging cunts can call their own.  

Guest stamponkittens

If we must follow their lead, then we've got bland safe comedy, shit tele and lowest common denominator culture to look forward to. Now that's even chafing my arse.

Guest Wizardsleeve

If we must follow their lead, then we've got bland safe comedy, shit tele and lowest common denominator culture to look forward to. Now that's even chafing my arse.

We're there already, mate.  Shit tele, bland comedy, lowest common denominator culture....this board cunts these things every day.  

Had one in Asda today, at the checkout she let her little fucking offspring start to take each item out of her trolley one at a time.

"That's a good girl, and the next one, and the next one..."

After about ten items I politely enquired if she was taking the fucking piss and said that I'd preferably like to be out of here sometime today.

Maybe it was the murderous look on my face but she cleared the rest of the items at a rate that would have put a shoplifting fucking octopus to shame.

Ignorant cunts.