CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Haka

Jiggerycock

More camp than Chicory coffee, the opposition should stand there, laugh it up then go into a pastiche of their own National dance.

So Ireland channel Michael Flatley in Riverdance, Robshaw et al put bells on their legs and start twatting each other with inflated pigs bladders and Scotland do the Gay Gordons.

Yeah McCaw! Deal with THAT!!

More camp than Chicory coffee, the opposition should stand there, laugh it up then go into a pastiche of their own National dance.

So Ireland channel Michael Flatley in Riverdance, Robshaw et al put bells on their legs and start twatting each other with inflated pigs bladders and Scotland do the Gay Gordons.

Yeah McCaw! Deal with THAT!!

And the welsh?

Even tho league is my preferred code, I've still been enthralled with this tournament particularly the smaller nations. Shame about the strangled cat sing World in union on the tv coverage. Fucking awful

And the welsh?

Even tho league is my preferred code, I've still been enthralled with this tournament particularly the smaller nations. Shame about the strangled cat sing World in union on the tv coverage. Fucking awful

The Welsh can just go in for the drunken flailing of arms like kicking out time in Swansea every Saturday night.....either that or the Nicky-Wire-from-the-Manics frantic pogoing.

Guest DingTheRioja

Still technically against the rules and holding up play... they should be had for it...

Anyway.. I think every team should learn that Hakarana and do it back to them... with a pink pompom....

We could always do the traditional gypsy haka. A barefoot gypsy lady in flowing dress cavorts in front of them with a tambourine and while they are all hypnotised by this sight, the lady's brothers hotwire and fuck off with their team bus after pilfering their belongings in the dressing room. Aaah I loved those days.