CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

baby on board

Decimus

So, I was heading to Carrow Road today in the motor, and about halfway there a cunt in a Nissan Micra pulled out of a slip road and nearly smashed into me. Emblazoned across its rear window were at least three garish stickers informing me that there was a "baby on board". The stupid cunt then proceeded to trundle along at 40mph  for ten miles. Just because some twat was stupid enough to blow his beans inside you, instead of pulling out and laying a load on your face, does not give you the fucking right to drive like a complete spastic for the next three years. I don't give a flying fuck who's on board, especially if its the next generation of your cunt family. Don't put stickers on your window assuming you're going to get consideration from me, all it does is make me wish you hit the next fucking tree and wipe out your pathetic contribution to the British gene pool. Fucking cunt.

Fucking cunts. There's another car sticker "small person onboard" which is equally cuntesque. Cars displaying these little warnings are generally the ones being driven too fast and generally appallingly. As you say Decs, if these cunts are expecting special consideration in the roads, they are sorely mistaken. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm

I have never understood these retards who buy and display these stickers.....I mean what do they hope to gain by informing other drivers of their family circumstances.....Just before I deliberately ram into their car, am I supposed to pause and reconsider my rash decision to inflict injury....do I say "oh you lucky bastards. you have a sprog in the vehicle otherwise I would have continued my manoeuvre to cause you great injury"

Also these sticker displays seems to indicate that the driver has carte blanch to drive like a one eyed cunt with a cataract in the good eye......I am a bad tempered driver to begin with as is our colleague Decimus no doubt but these cunts make you want to tear your hair out in bloody clumps.........don't even start me on those twats with little fishes on their car to indicates a cunt reborn. Good nom.    

Well it was good preparation for the depression that sets in after watching a load of dribbling inbred fucktards lose 2-1 to Leicester City.

For once, Drew, I agree with something produced by your dribbling, spacktard brain. You must have taken performance enhancing drugs today. They were truly awful.

Take that sticker off yours then Dec that says 'on the ball city' and I may have some sympathy for you,until then fuck up and follow a proper team!

I've actually got a picture of Witheredscrote's leprous hag of a mother on the back of my car. People tend to give you a wide berth if they think you're ferrying a contagious, AIDS riddled crack whore about.

Guest nobgobbler

"Princess on board" gets my goat (that's northern for pisses me off). No doubt the so-called princess is named fucking Peaches or Treacle who is obviously an obnoxious spoilt little twat with a pout big enough to ride a bike on. All enabled by the cunt of a parent in the driving seat. If they must have stickers they should at least be honest and have a "CUNT DRIVING PAMPERED CUNT OFFSPRING TO SCHOOL, GIVE WAY TO ME AT ALL TIMES AND BE PREPARED TO DO AN EMERGENCY STOP AS I CAN'T SING THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND AND DRIVE AT THE SAME TIME" type sticker.

"Little princess who will probably turn out to be an obnoxious, shallow, fake-tanned, plastic-titted cunt trawling the nightclubs looking for a footballer to fuck and get her story in the sun, on board."

Big sticker I'd imagine.

Fucking cunts. There's another car sticker "small person onboard" which is equally cuntesque. Cars displaying these little warnings are generally the ones being driven too fast and generally appallingly. As you say Decs, if these cunts are expecting special consideration in the roads, they are sorely mistaken. 

I think you miss-read it. It meant a disabled type like a dwarf or a poorly endowed one. We need to make allowances.

"Princess on board" gets my goat (that's northern for pisses me off). No doubt the so-called princess is named fucking Peaches or Treacle who is obviously an obnoxious spoilt little twat with a pout big enough to ride a bike on. All enabled by the cunt of a parent in the driving seat. If they must have stickers they should at least be honest and have a "CUNT DRIVING PAMPERED CUNT OFFSPRING TO SCHOOL, GIVE WAY TO ME AT ALL TIMES AND BE PREPARED TO DO AN EMERGENCY STOP AS I CAN'T SING THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND AND DRIVE AT THE SAME TIME" type sticker.

Just shorten it to 'Christ-Child On Board' and be done with it.

I actually think these things are there as a wind up. The suggestion is 'Yes I am fertile and pop out offspring like shelling peas - something your poor, barren, shrivelled womb will never manage, you middle-aged, three fertility cycles and still no result, pitful loserwoman!'

I am not a man who suffers any other road user gladly. However, when my own mewling brats were in their car seats I realised that chucking it round corners with my usual gay abandon was likely to result in a severe case of shaken baby syndrome. I therefore put up one of these accursed stickers, not as a boast, and certainly not because I expected any special treatment, but rather as a considerate warning to other traffic that I might occasionally have to use my brakes rather than accelerate through an amber light.

Guest DingTheRioja

I am not a man who suffers any other road user gladly. However, when my own mewling brats were in their car seats I realised that chucking it round corners with my usual gay abandon was likely to result in a severe case of shaken baby syndrome. I therefore put up one of these accursed stickers, not as a boast, and certainly not because I expected any special treatment, but rather as a considerate warning to other traffic that I might occasionally have to use my brakes rather than accelerate through an amber light.

POOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, all these stickers mean is "my cock/pussy works, and someone let me....."