CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rico Rodriguez dies...

Guest DingTheRioja

Just googled his name and clicked on 'images' and shitloads of pics came up of some tubby speccy kid

Yep, a US "child star", seen here with his fugly sister-pig Raini,

Rico+Rodriguez+Raini+Rodriguez+eKt8Ude1r

The cynical MTV/Disney dollar machine needs to provide someone for fat Hispanic kids to vote for at the Kids' Choice awards.

Guest DingTheRioja

Fucking hell, he was 80. Where do the years go.

PS Wouldn't "Ghost Town" have been a more appropriate tribute track?

I was thinking more of a 'message to the other side' (bonus points for cross-referencing to another thread)...

Guest luke swarm

The discovery of Drink and the discovery of music...these were the teenage years when the only thing to worry about was getting home late without the Old Man finding out what time you came in. Acne and frustrated fantasies about unattainable woman.

No adult worries about kids, the mortgage, those strange aches and pains, Work. The fucking blood sucking kids again.

And in the background, the music of The Specials, Selector, The Beat, Madness and the finest of all, The Jam.  Great days of getting pissed on 3 pints of Tennents lager and a banquet of Doner Kebab on the way home.

What we got know...Justin Fucking Cunt Beiber, One Direction and shit tuneless Yank crap. It really was better in those days and Rico was part of it.

RIP Rico         

And in the background, the music of The Specials, Selector, The Beat, Madness and the finest of all, The Jam.  Great days of getting pissed on 3 pints of Tennents lager and a banquet of Doner Kebab on the way home.      

Getting drugged up with my trendy friends, they really dig me man and I dig them...