CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

US Military Cadets Injured In Pillow Fight

Cuntybaws

More than 30 cadets were injured in the traditional end-of-summer pillow fight at prestigious US military academy West Point. Many were left unconscious.

Jesus fuck, no wonder they don't last long in an actual combat zone. Friendly fire training starts early with these cunts.

void0.jpeg

Guest Alfie Noakes

I bet there were more than feathers or foam in those pillows. The odd boot, pool ball or hardback military manual stuffed in there gives you an edge. Happy days!

Just read the article, of course they used helmets in the pillow cases. Makes logical sense .

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Updated

Guest DingTheRioja

gotta train them to hurt friendlies first.. enemy second...

because he is a cunt obviously

I know he's a cunt, he's a 'Murrican, but why are his bollocks glowing green...?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Makes a change for these cunts to be swinging a pillow case around their head rather than wearing it on their head standing next to a burning crucifix.

As Gary Glitter once sung, "Wanna be in my Klan, My Klan, My Klan, do you wanna be in My Klan, Oh Yeh!"

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

More than 30 cadets were injured in the traditional end-of-summer pillow fight at prestigious US military academy West Point. Many were left unconscious.

Jesus fuck, no wonder they don't last long in an actual combat zone. Friendly fire training starts early with these cunts.

void0.jpeg

why the fuck are some of those retards wearing camoflaged gear? Not exactly working standing in a car park having a pillow fight. I CAN SEE YOU!

So now Dunlopillow has become part of the Military/Industrial complex. I hope there are Health and Safety warnings on all their pillows

"WARNING. Twatting some septic twat around the noggin with this fucking pillow may result in the cunt suffering feather/downs syndrome"

Our pillow fights in t'army we used to have all sorts of shite in the pillow cases.like boots and such. End result was millions of fucked pillows and a great wad of damage we ended up paying for, probably including the dosh to pay for some Tank some cunt lost on D-Day