CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting your cock stuck in your zip

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm overdue on doing this yet again. I haven't done it since I was a teenager but I'm sure I'll be recalling this thread when it no doubt eventually happens again, some time in the not too distant future.

As Wiz said, its a rite of passage. Right up there with sitting down a bit sharpish and catching one of your bollocks under your leg.

I've often heard there are three tests for boys becoming men, and we've covered the first two. The final rite is for a young lad to find and fall madly in love with a lovely lass, only to have her tear his heart out of his throat, make a platter of gourmet pate spread it over her twat so her new man can eat her clean in plain view. Then women have the unmitigated nerve to feign disgust when heartbroken bloke shags all of her friends, sisters and gives one to her mum up the back pipe before setting the new guys car on fire...with or without him in it.

The final rite is for a young lad to find and fall madly in love with a lovely lass, only to have her tear his heart out of his throat, make a platter of gourmet pate spread it over her twat so her new man can eat her clean in plain view.

Shakespeare, eat your fucking heart out! This is what "Othello" was lacking.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I've often heard there are three tests for boys becoming men, and we've covered the first two. The final rite is for a young lad to find and fall madly in love with a lovely lass, only to have her tear his heart out of his throat, make a platter of gourmet pate spread it over her twat so her new man can eat her clean in plain view. Then women have the unmitigated nerve to feign disgust when heartbroken bloke shags all of her friends, sisters and gives one to her mum up the back pipe before setting the new guys car on fire...with or without him in it.

This is a bit too detailed to be considered made up. Is there anything you want to get off your chest Wiz?

This is a bit too detailed to be considered made up. Is there anything you want to get off your chest Wiz?

Probably a load of dried spunk from his personal record breaking wank marathon earlier today. Apparently his neighbours thought the house was being burgled and ransacked, but went round only to find Wiz chucking himself around the house by his own cock.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Probably a load of dried spunk from his personal record breaking wank marathon earlier today. Apparently his neighbours thought the house was being burgled and ransacked, but went round only to find Wiz chucking himself around the house by his own cock.

You say that as if it's an easy thing!  I assure you, it takes stamina, strength and a thorough understanding of leverage.