CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dancing Police Officers

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Her job is to maintain a presence of authority and ensure order is maintained not to ponce about and try and integrate with these abnormal fudge packers and rug munchers. There's just too much of this Pride bollox going on, I don't feel the need to parade down my high street every fucking 12 months bringing attention to that fact that I like women like a normal hetrosexual. I think I'll move to Kentucky.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Sounds like a plan, Drew. However, since you were moved on from the doorways of both McDonalds and Spudulike for smelling like Jo Brands undercarriage, I doubt you'll last long there either.

but which one? Dereham Road or Prince of Wales Road.

And people have the audacity to say they've got fuck all else better to do.

You don't do good old British form filling-in, saying "Morning" to people, posing in photos with chinks/yanks, and pulling Punkape over for being over the limit by doing this kind of immature fucking bollocks. That silly cunt should be ashamed of herself, frankly.

I think she comes from Rochdale. Lucky she had no grooming gangs to arrest as all is sweetness and light there. Dyke copper attends bum fest, probably on overtime, is a priveldge that seems all too common amongst THEM. Total cunt on a number of levels.

Dyke copper attends bum fest, probably on overtime, is a privilege that seems all too common amongst THEM.

Is "bum fest" not all one word? Or at least hyphenated? Either way, it's a very fair point.

PS "Manky" sounds a bit like "Minkey" - should we be worried?

Is "bum fest" not all one word? Or at least hyphenated? Either way, it's a very fair point.

PS "Manky" sounds a bit like "Minkey" - should we be worried?

II don't know the correct terminology for these things as I don't go near them. Manky is relating to Manchester and not man sex you cheeky cunt. I dance like the Dyke copper when I am caught short in the taxi queue after twenty pints. By the way, do women in nick get their front doors smashed in?

dungeons in leabridge road , crypt Deptford high street under st marks church , land of Oz on a Monday and rage on a Thursday , would say happy memories but can't remember a fucking thing !

Friday nights at The Crypt!!. Fucking hell I remember that. The only decent place in Deptford.