CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dancing Police Officers

Guest Lady Penelope

Friday nights at The Crypt!!. Fucking hell I remember that. The only decent place in Deptford.

misspent youth !

What was the name of the club on the Lewisham Road , New Cross. On the left going south. In the mid '80s it was painted matt black. Really big frontage.

futures or the venue 

misspent youth !

futures or the venue 

The Venue as I remember it. Through the door then left up the stairs. Had a balcony as well. Across the road was a fairly good pub,can't remember the name but they used to have good bands playing. Real spit and sawdust place.

Guest DingTheRioja

Downham Tavern 1990

..some pub in Camden, end of the 80's... no fucking idea which one I was always pissed as a cunt...

I do remember it was more or less 1 big open room, lots of big windows all round, and everything was wood, bare wood floors, wood bar, wood panelled walls, not the posh "tudor manor" style wood panels, more the "glasses and head bounce off without damaging it" style... wood "country & western" style bar stools and chairs.... I'm pretty sure they used to get the yard brush out, hose pipe, and swill everything into the lock after hours.... customers included if they slept on the floor...

• 1 year later...
On 04/09/2015 at 10:48 PM, DingTheRioja said:

..some pub in Camden, end of the 80's... no fucking idea which one I was always pissed as a cunt...

I do remember it was more or less 1 big open room, lots of big windows all round, and everything was wood, bare wood floors, wood bar, wood panelled walls, not the posh "tudor manor" style wood panels, more the "glasses and head bounce off without damaging it" style... wood "country & western" style bar stools and chairs.... I'm pretty sure they used to get the yard brush out, hose pipe, and swill everything into the lock after hours.... customers included if they slept on the floor...

The World's End.

On 04/09/2015 at 9:24 PM, Witheredscrote said:

That's it , The Venue . Thank you BUT you are still a couple of cunts.

The reason I'm trawling through these old noms is to reminisce about the absolute fucking pastings Stickers and I used to give you.

As a consequence of this, I have noticed that you used to construct your sentences like a severely brain damaged child whose only previous encounter with the English language was reading the graffiti in an M25 service station toilet.

As you aren't quite as spectacularly fucking stupid anymore, can I assume that the original Withers sadly succumbed to cancer, and you are in fact his slightly less thick civil partner who was bequeathed the Withers ID in his will?

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The reason I'm trawling through these old noms is to reminisce about the absolute fucking pastings Stickers and I used to give you.

As a consequence of this, I have noticed that you used to construct your sentences like a severely brain damaged child whose only previous encounter with the English language was reading the graffiti in an M25 service station toilet.

As you aren't quite as spectacularly fucking stupid anymore, can I assume that the original Withers sadly succumbed to cancer, and you are in fact his slightly less thick civil partner who was bequeathed the Withers ID in his will?

Au contraire my web footed friend. When I first joined CC, I preferred to use my Engishness. As time progressed I reverted to my formerly suppressed Frenchness, and  voila, my natural gallic wit and humour is shining through, much to that worm Bubba's chagrin.

14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

my natural gallic wit and humour is shining through

Bonsoir Monsieur Fritz. Voulez vous shaggez mein sister apres mon pere.

Fuck off you half French cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The World's End.

Sounds vaguely familiar, but then again there's about 3 Worlds End pubs that I do remember, the nearest being Knaresborough and I've never been in that one.

Looked it up and don't think so, the "look" I remember is more like the Lock Tavern, or The Lockside which is on the water, my imagining of the lock could have just been the road outside in the pissing rain.  Could be anything since I was pissed about 14 hours of the day back then, I was only sober for a shite job and 2 hours sleep... now after 2 hours serious drinking I need those 14 hours to sleep, oh to be 20 again.

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Au contraire my web footed friend. When I first joined CC, I preferred to use my Engishness. As time progressed I reverted to my formerly suppressed Frenchness, and  voila, my natural gallic wit and humour is shining through, much to that worm Bubba's chagrin.

Yes it's shining through quite well, we still can't see it.