CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kentucky clerk jailed for defying court orders on gay marriage

Guest luke swarm

Guest Wizardsleeve

Sack her by all means but jail time seems a tad excessive for country that purports it's self to be the land of free and the home of the brave. Fucking police state craphouse.

Don't sack her, then she'll go straight for the unemployment benefits.  Make her quit.  She knows she's got it fucking made in public office, so you have to start a system of fines.  Every license she denies to eligible couples is a 1k fine straight out of her salary, which by the way, those same couples pay.  As soon as the cunt has lost enough money for her beliefs, she'll pack it in.  

Guest Gong Farmer

Don't sack her, then she'll go straight for the unemployment benefits.  Make her quit.  She knows she's got it fucking made in public office, so you have to start a system of fines.  Every license she denies to eligible couples is a 1k fine straight out of her salary, which by the way, those same couples pay.  As soon as the cunt has lost enough money for her beliefs, she'll pack it in.  

Or just have her taken outside and put in front of a firing squad. That'll fucking learn pious sanctimonious old hag. She's got a face like a leaking car battery. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Or just have her taken outside and put in front of a firing squad. That'll fucking learn pious sanctimonious old hag. She's got a face like a leaking car battery. 

I've seen prettier faces on bottles of poison.  I wanted to read about this whole extraordinarily idiotic affair, and this hideous fucking shrike got elected to the office, held by her mother before her, on the liberal ticket.  Aren't the yank democrats supposed to be the pro gay party?  Then she was born again, and there are damn few things in the known expanse of the universe that can top a born again in overall cuntishness.  As much as I despise cruelty to animals, this is one instance I would support a good old-fashioned baby seal brutalizing style death.  

I may have standards lower than a snakes belly but I couldn't raise a smile to that fugly bitch let alone 'nowt else

Come off it mate,  just look at the way she's gazing towards the camera and pursing her lips like she's about to dish out a blowjob. Plus the phallic symbol of a microphone alongside it. I bet if you put a bit of effort in you could summon up a few swimmers. And these religious tarts are always proper filthy, she'd be a right groaner. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

As you would expect the usual Beckham lookalikes take great delight in slagging off an unattractive woman. No doubt it reinforces their false sense of superiority and gives a boost to their little winkles. A pity she isn't black but i presume that would be unattractive to them in the first place. No cunt has mentioned the fact that this woman has been divorced 3 times which, for someone who believes in the literal word of the bible , makes her a bit of a hypocrite to say the least. There is a lot more to this case than meets the eye. It is a really big deal in the States and involves all sorts of issues including "States' Rights" which takes us back to the Civil Rights movement and even the Civil War. Anyway, if i have to choose between gaylords and religious nutters it will always be the bum brigade for me. At least the poofs ain't gonna burn me out of house and home because i'm not like them. On the other hand it is much easier to pretend to be a bible basher than a cocksucker. With the former i only have to talk like a cunt whereas the latter require me to actually BE one......literally! However, as neither of them are going to be banging on my door anytime soon i don't give a flying fuck. Let them kill each other......bunch of cunts!

However, as neither of them are going to be banging on my door anytime soon i don't give a flying fuck. Let them kill each other......bunch of cunts!

bloody long and boring rant from someone who doesn't give a flying fuck, still I don't give a flying fuck, I'm off to model underwear. 

• Like 2

I've seen prettier faces on bottles of poison.  I wanted to read about this whole extraordinarily idiotic affair, and this hideous fucking shrike got elected to the office, held by her mother before her, on the liberal ticket.  Aren't the yank democrats supposed to be the pro gay party?  Then she was born again, and there are damn few things in the known expanse of the universe that can top a born again in overall cuntishness.  As much as I despise cruelty to animals, this is one instance I would support a good old-fashioned baby seal brutalizing style death.  

I have to take issue with you there Wiz. There is NOTHING in the expanse of the universe that can top a born again in overall cuntishness.

I have worked with a few, and a uniformly more hypocritical, fun extracting bunch of utter fucking cunts you will not find.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I have to take issue with you there Wiz. There is NOTHING in the expanse of the universe that can top a born again in overall cuntishness.

I have worked with a few, and a uniformly more hypocritical, fun extracting bunch of utter fucking cunts you will not find.

I will not offer a debate SC. You could be entirely correct. What I will say is that the best and truest way to find out if there is a more cunting sort in the universe, it's to tempt the fates by claiming they have already peaked in their cultish capabilities. 

• 2 years later...
On 9/3/2015 at 7:15 PM, luke swarm said:

My views on gay marriage are pretty much a crushing indifference, If it will keep the peace and it makes then feel happy, go ahead knock yourself out * 

However I do have a raging hatred of these fucking stupid redneck Murrican hard line so called Christians. This dopey fugly cow is refusing to obey a courts legal order to carry out her sworn duty to carry out marriages because some of the couples are Gay.

They crop up from time to time to time these zealot cunts who think that a book written centuries ago is the absolute word of their god. If she does not agree then change your job and join the Westboro Baptist church who are the globally recognized experts in this sort of Cuntishness. If you look at her she is the stereotypical ugly stupid yank ignorant bigoted cunt who should really hate her maker for what he did to her.

* Excl Fat Poof Elton John    

Hurrah...!!